Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Premium workouts get updated?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my first Fitbit, (a sense) and absolutely loving it. I’m trying to utilise the video workouts but I’m curious, are the the videos updated with any frequency? And, if you’ve favourites a video, have you ever found you’re unable to access it? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Daniel262 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry. 

It's great to hear that you just received your Fitbit Sense and you're loving it. Fitbit Premium videos get updated because, our goal is to help our customers reach their goals with fun, interesting, and challenging workouts and guided programs. 

If you favorite a video but then it gets removed, this won't be available anymore on your favorites. Learn more about Fitbit Premium in this article

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, fitibit premium coach is great. There's one workout that i think will vastly improve if video is included and not just audio, the workout is called "Run Longer, Stretch Longer" 

The workout session is all audio and the instructor attempts to describe the stretches. Having a video would greatly improve the instruction especially for the customer. Hope a video for these stretches will be included in the future.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Fitbit Premium. 

Your feedback is truly appreciated, we're always striving to improve our services offered. Fitbit Coach has video and audio workouts, each one has a symbol on the front to indicate the type of it. In this case, you may want to try a stretch video workout once you finish the audio one. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes