Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged for Fitbit Protection Plan

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone, I was doh Le Chadds for the fitbit profe room plan with 2 charges on my bank account for 39.99. I contacted support and they created a ticket and asked me to upload pictures from my bank account. I uploaded screenshots and waited. The support rep came back to me and told me that "they would not be able to cover my device claim under the protection plan". I explained to them that I was not having an issue with my device and instead was trying to get a refund for the double charge. A new support rep came back and told me that my damage wouldn't be covered. WTF. I am at wits end because I was charged 2x for the same subscription at the same time. I am about to initiate a chargeback with my bank if they don't get it together. Anyone have ideas?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Sorry @Aoxfordca  but you still need customer support. Maybe one of the other options below will be successful.

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Odyssey13 Thanks for the assistance offered. 

@Aoxfordca Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the detailed information shared. 

I see where your disappointment is coming from. Your feedback and comments are appreciated, they help us to continue improving our customer service. I was able to see that you've been in touch with our Support team, please continue the communication with them, this to avoid any confusion. 

Have a nice day. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer