Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got charges for Fitbit Premium

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I bought my 2 Charge 5's last October, I told the sales rep that I did not want the 6-months free premium service and was told that it would not be added to my watches.  The delivery of my watches was delayed until mid-October.  Then I received 2 charges of $9.99 each for 31 March and 30 April for a premium service that I had asked to be excluded from my watch purchase.  I called to ask why I was charged for this service and was told that it's automatic after 6 months (it was only 5 months!) and that I should have cancelled it sooner!  I never asked for it to be started!  They will not remove the charges!  This is a scam and I will be cancelling that credit card so Fitbit won't charge me for any more premium service.  Going back to my Apple.  They don't charge you for services that you don't specifically purchase!  Shame on you, Fitbit. Terrible customer service!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I guess I'm confused that why the sales person did it for you I purchased my watch it was sent to me and I had to go through all the steps and put my credit card in there for fitbit premium bit premium so I don't understand why It didn't show up on your fitbit app The premium is not a scam  This happens to people all the time when there's a free trial You had a bad sales person you can't take it out on the fitbit premium because he screwed you over I understand how frustrating it is and I would continue to bug fitbit for a refund. I sincerely hope you get your money back I just wanted to say it's not a scam I enjoy my fit that premium service and have had no problems with it If you like Apple so much why did you choose a fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Similar experience here - I did order the Premium service, but they've never actually sent my Charge 5. Called support - they refuse to refund the Premium service or extended warranty, even though they are worthless without a device to use them with. Total scam/total fraud. I'll be disputing with my credit card and reporting to BBB. Maybe this can warn others.

Best Answer