Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guided meditations not playing on iOS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys,

im on IOS with the latest software.. I can’t get the guided meditations to play. When I press play there is just a black screen with the pause button and no matter how long I leave it they won’t play. 
They were playing fine yesterday. Please can anyone help? I have deleted the app and restarted my phone. Used both my mobile data and my WiFi is good.

thanks sj x

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Sj1981 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. 

In order to provide you with the correct troubleshooting please let me know the phone model and OS installed. Also please let me know if this is happening with all guided meditations. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hello there,

it’s an 11 pro. And the latest software.. 14.3. They actually started working today during the day time hours. But I can’t get them to work now It’s 10pm in the UK.

I can go through the menu, choose the meditation but as soon as I hit play, it’s just the black loading screen and every meditation just hangs.

Best Answer

Funnily enough, the only thing that seems to fix it at the moment is switching my iPhone on and off. I actually realise I’m not getting any text alerts with the Versa 2 either, then when I switch it back on they all come along. I have the ‘shared’ button on the bluetooth

Best Answer
0 Votes