Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not finding Mindfulness sessions

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I am cpmpleatly new to the community.

As the title says, I can't find more mindfulness sessions than yhe few I have if I go to the mindfulness tab. There is only just a row with a few sessions. I can not find any in the discovery tab(it only has different challenges) either or the premium tab. I have clicked on everything I can click on now. This just sucks. I got premium so that I would be able to get more sessions than 6! I don't know what to do! I even uninstall the app but that changed nothing. It sucks to pay for something you are not getting!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Mjolk_sen_fling Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. It's odd what you're experiencing. I see where your disappointment is coming from.

I was reviewing the Mindfulness workouts on the Discover tab and they are displaying there. 

Let's try the following troubleshooting: 

- Log out from the Fitbit app 

- Clear the app cache 

- Restart your phone 

- Log back in 

If you're still experiencing this after the troubleshooting performed, let me know the phone model, OS installed and if this started happening after an app update. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Mjolk_sen_fling Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. It's odd what you're experiencing. I see where your disappointment is coming from.

I was reviewing the Mindfulness workouts on the Discover tab and they are displaying there. 

Let's try the following troubleshooting: 

- Clear the app cache 

- Restart your phone 

- Log back in 

If you're still experiencing this after the troubleshooting performed, let me know the phone model, OS installed and if this started happening after an app update. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

Thanks for the answer. I apparently had to wait a day for everything to show up in the app for me. It all just showed up about 24h after I first joined premium! Maybe some sort of weird delay?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mjolk_sen_fling Thank you for getting back. Glad to hear that your Mindfulness sessions are displaying on your app. 

Hope you continue enjoying Premium features on your app. Have a good rest of the week. 

Best Answer

Hi Silvia! from today, mindfulness sessions do no appear anymore (not the premium ones - I'm not a subscriber -, not the two free ones). I followed your instructions but nothing changed, I disinstalled the app and installed the app again, android is updated...I have a fitibit Inspire HR

thanks for your help

francesca

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mindfulness sessions disappeared from the app for me also, immediately following the recent app update (android).  I have cleared app data > signed out > uninstalled > re-installed > signed back in. Everything else appears to work fine, but the Mindfulness Sessions screen is blank, except for the stats chart at the top.

Best Answer

HI! now I'm part of the fitbit community, too, but mindfulness sessions are missing completely...I did what you told above 

- Clear the app cache 

- Restart your phone 

- Log back in 

but i did not work.   My phone is a Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite, Android, and I don't remember a recent update (but I cannot be sure...). ANd same issue with my second phone Xiaomi Readme note 10, Android. Could you help me? 

Best Answer

forgot to say I just bought a FitBit inspire 3

Best Answer
0 Votes