Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting Premium sleep analytics

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In my sleep data, it shows my rem, light, deep, and awake times, but none of the premium data such as sleeping heart rate or sleep score. When I go to the premium tab and try to click on "advanced sleep analytics" to try and resolve this issue, it never works, but it instead continuously shows a loading symbol until that part of the app crashes and it reverts back to the Fitbit main screen.

What can I do to fix this? I've tried logging out and reinstalling the app and have tried it both with and without wifi connection, but nothing is working. Has anyone else had this issue.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

Not sure why but all of a sudden it started working!

Best Answer

After chatting to Fitbit Support two times, the issue is not resolved: Sleep tab on premium doesn't work; a couple of seconds a white page with a loading icon and then returns to dashboard.

They also told me the issue is "elevated to higher level." But nothing changed.

So disappointing.

Best Answer

I would uninstall the app and reinstall. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: the sleep tap no longer crashes, but it shows the same page that you can see in without premium. Meaning, there's no "advanced analytics" of sleep in fitbit premium, or at least I don't have them.

Best Answer

I am using the Google pixel watch and it comes with 6 months free foot premium. I was able to get the premium sleep data for the first night of using, but haven't for the last 2 nights. I have followed all your troubleshooting advice above and still does not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes