Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Free Trial time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love the Premium feature so will be keeping it but still think it terribly unfair that my 6 month free trial began an entire month before my Fitbit was sent to me! That is such bad customer service and I still haven't recovered from that!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Thanks for getting back to us and for sharing your feedback regarding Fitbit Premium @LorraineRafa.

I know how frustrating this could be and did you try getting the month with our team? Did you start the trial before receiving your device?

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Andrea
No I didn't touch it until I received my Fitbit as it didn't enter my head that it could be used beforehand. This is the first tracker I have ever had. As far as I was concerned it was all part of the Fitbit. I had a chat online with one of you about it at the time and they basically said that it was bad luck. It has always annoyed me as it was false advertising in my opinion. 6 months free should mean 6 months free and in my case it has been 5 months free. Well actually I lost 6 weeks but not going to argue about the extra two weeks.
I love the extras that I get with Premium so will be staying with it but not happy with the whole free trial thing.

Lorraine

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for your feedback @LorraineRafa

I understand how frustrating this could be and we don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Andrea

You all seem to understand the frustration when it was at your end that the delayed delivery occurred but none of you seem willing to fulfill the promise of the 6 months free trial. This is not good customer service.

Lorraine

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and for your feedback @LorraineRafa.

If you have questions regarding the time of your subscription please contact our Support team again for assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've just had this happen to me as well!  I ordered a new Fitbit Sense yesterday (my Xmas present) and notice today that Premium has already started.  Contacted the help desk and apparently nothing can be done!  Totally false advertising, I should be able to activate it when the new Fitbit arrives to actually get the full 6 months free trial - not happy!

Best Answer

Hi Deb, I know, it's disgraceful! I would have just added it myself had I known they'd do that. You don't have access to manage the subscription when it's ordered online either. However, at the same time that my 5 months expired I received a message through my fitbit app that I could get 6 months free trial if I ordered Premium. I did so and can now manage my subscription and will not pay anything until next May. The subscription I had from the online order has now been cancelled and I only paid the one month for that as my 'free 6 months' had just expired. This way I will actually have had 11 months free trial 🙂

Best Answer

Hi Lorraine, did you have a previous Fitbit when you ordered yours?  I've got the Versa, and it just added Premium to that.  I'm waiting to hear from them as they escalated my request to someone higher, but I don't have much faith!  Too bad if I was buying it as a gift for someone else!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Deb, no this is my first ever tracker. I do love it though and the Premium gives a lot of extras. It's just disappointing that they don't allow the free trial to begin once your Fitbit has been received. To me that is extremely poor customer service and false advertising. Hopefully you will also be able to secure an extra free trial later on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @DebHill123 and thank you for your comments @LorraineRafa.

I understand you've invested in the Fitbit Family and appreciate your feedback. 

Best Answer