Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should the Relax app log a meditation session?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I expect that when I use the Relax function on the Charge 4 that it would log a meditation session towards my goal in the app. It doesn't do this. Should it? If so, how can I troubleshoot why it's not working?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@MichaelJO Hi there. 

When you finish a Relax session with your Charge 4, it should log the meditation in your Fitbit app. Keep in mind that your tracker needs to sync to your app in order to sync the session, please make sure you're following this procedure to track it. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. O see that it does log the Relax sesdion. It doesn't count towards my mindfulness days, however. Only the sessions I perform within the Fitbit app do that. Should the Relax sessions count towards my mindfulness days?

Best Answer

@MichaelJO Thank you for getting back. The Relax sessions should count towards your Mindfulness days. 

In this case please log out from the app, force quit it and if you have an Android phone, clear cache. Also double check that your phone has a compatible operating system to work with the Fitbit app: 

• Apple iOS 12.2 or higher
  • Android OS 7.0 or higher
  • Windows 10 version 1607.0 or higher

If you keep experiencing this, let me know the phone model and OS installed and attach a screenshot of the Relax session done and the info the Mindfulness tile is showing. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes