Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snore Detect toggle and reports are missing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am a premium member and snore report did not come in for last night. I cannot find the toggle to turn on snore report under the sleep tile settings. Does anyone know what is happening?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51

The "Detect Snoring" toggle button miraculously showed up in the Sleep settings section of my App sometime today after noon. There was no update of any kind on my phone, the button simply returned to it's rightful place through some weird magic from Fitbit HQ... Which (BTW) makes me wonder: how do they modify "stuff" on the App on my phone without sending an update?!?!? 🤔 
Tomorrow morning I'll see if the actual function is also back... 

Best Answer

It’s visible for me as well!! 

Best Answer

My toggle setting has returned, let's hope someone has a nap soon and confirms the readings return. 

Best Answer
It’s back. Based on my snore report, it reappeared around 4 - 5 AM.
Best Answer

My snore report and toggle for snore report are gone.  What is going on?

Best Answer

LizzyFitbit_0-1709154955864.png

fitbit email support is a joke, still trying to get me to resolve it by messing about when it's a known issue that's been resolved. 

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

Yup I got a reading this morning. 

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

I'm glad that some of you got the Snore Detect toggle and reports back, and I appreciate all your efforts while working on this matter. Our team will continue working to get this resolved so all of you can use this feature as you've been doing so far.

@JodieM82 Thanks for sharing your feedback regarding your interaction with our Support team, and for the screenshot provided. I understand your frustration and I apologize for this inconvenience. We value and take every feedback seriously, and yours will help us to evaluate and prevent a similar experience from happening again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, I just got help from Fitbit. I uninstalled my app re-installed it and everything thing is back. They just updated the app. That was completely my issue

hope it helps.

Best Answer

Hi everyone. Thank you for reporting this bug.

We have been informed that this issue is solved and the toggle and reports should be back. Please let us know if you're still experiencing this. 

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
Thank you!
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Since the issue with the Snore Detect has been resolved, I'm going to close this thread from further comments.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to start a new topic to receive help from the community. Additionally, our Help Site provides information about our products, features, and troubleshooting steps.

@CAF-Yifter You're welcome! I hope you can keep crushing your goals.

Best Answer
0 Votes