Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel Fitbit Premium

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to cancel my premium subscription. I have followed all the steps recommended but can not find my subscription in Google store or Apple store. Fitbit keeps charging me for premium, and does not allow me to cancel.

This is extremely frustrating, and I will not recommend anyone to fall into this trap. If I do not get a decisive solution, I will have no option but to dispute the charges. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

@Sahil22 Welcome back to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. I see where your frustration is coming from. 

Since you've checked your  phone's default store and your Premium subscription isn't showing there. I believe it was purchased through Fitbit.com, follow these steps to cancel it: 

1. Go to fitbit.com/home and log in with the email address connected to your Fitbit Premium subscription.
  2. Click the account icon 

My Subscriptions.
  3. Click a subscription to expand the details.
    • To cancel your subscription, click Cancel 

Cancel Subscription 

Close. Your subscription status changes to “Cancelled.”
    • To update your payment method, click Update Payment Method 

enter your new payment information 

click Save 

click Close. Your new card is listed under Billing Details.

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi, 

Upon clicking on 'My Subscriptions', I get a popup saying:

An Error Has Occurred.

Please try again or contact us at https://help.fitbit.com

I DO NOT WISH TO USE AND FITBIT PREMIUM FEATURE ANYMORE.  Please provide me with a way to cancel, as requesting for help all the time is wasting my time. I have tried what all is suggested on the fitbit website and on this community, I will not pay any money to fitbit anymore.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem, if  I go into the subscriptions area of my account I get the same error.

An Error Has Occurred.

Please try again or contact us at https://help.fitbit.com

It is so annoying that Fitbit are unable to provide a simple Cancel method. Not impressed with Fitbit at all.

Best Answer

If I go past the error, I still have no option to cancel the subscriptions. This is what I see:

MY SUBSCRIPTIONS You Have 2 Subscriptions

If you have questions or need help managing your subscription, please visit https://help.fitbit.com/

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sahil22 and @NSC Hi there. Thank you for sharing what you experience when you try to cancel your subscription. 

If you're still experiencing difficulties to cancel it, let's try clearing the browser cache and try again to cancel it. If after following this troubleshooting you get this error message, get in touch with our Support team, they'll be happy to continue assisting you. 

Take into consideration that if you're no longer seeing the "Cancel" button on your subscriptions page, this means this has been cancelled or expired. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer

Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 22.56.56.pngHi,

Tried after deleting the browser cache, same result. Tried connecting to the support, apparently, fitbit has no email/phone for support. I only see twitter support(please check the screenshot), and I don't have twitter.

The last payment was deducted from my account on June 5, 2021. I still see all premium features on my fitbit app.

I have done all what I could from my side to cancel. I request you one final time to help or cancel my premium. I'm making it extremely clear that I will not pay for any premium services. Thank You.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Of course, I cleared my browser cache and I tried it on two different operating systems, Windows and Mac, the error persists on both of them. I contacted Fitbit support via Twitter and all they did was send me a link to the same instructions. Totally useless. If Fitbit does not possess the technical know-how to provide a means to cancel the premium subscription then I certainly won't trust the accuracy of their data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sahil22 Thank you for getting back. I appreciate the screenshot shared. 

Feel free to check out this post with the Support numbers shared by one of our Community Council members. 

@NSC Thank you for confirming the troubleshooting performed. I appreciate that you contacted our team on Twitter. Your feedback is appreciated, we're always doing our best to properly assist you. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, so my Fitbit premium is still not canceled. If I was to delete my Fitbit account and put the watch in the trash would that cancel my premium subscription?

Best Answer

I´m in the same trouble and its fu**ing frustrating... i dont think that this could help....i wished it .... cause when u have buy the fitbit watch then u have payment order deposited somewhere and jepp they are going to cash out and they dont care if u still have an account or not.

Plz if anyone knows how to end this Fitbit premium Membership write it down here... we are frustrating ...

Best Answer

@NSC Thank you for getting back. 

I'd like you to confirm that you've contacted our Support team, they will continue assisting you with the cancellation process. Take into consideration that even if the app is deleted, your subscription won't be cancelled. 

@Gelieselte Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I see where your frustration is coming from. I was able to see that you have a case with our Support team and they were able to help you with the cancellation. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

And Still, my fitbit premium is not canceled. This is outrageous.

Best Answer

@NSC Thank you for getting back. 

May I know if you have contacted our Support team? They'll continue assisting you with the cancellation process. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have contacted support via Twitter many times on this issue . All they do
is reply with a link covering the steps that I have tried many,many times,
but don't work. I guess Fitbit just hope you stop trying to cancel after a
while, it's been about two months since I first asked support to cancel my
premium subscription but they don't. My next step is to contact the bank
and ask them to stop any digital river payment's, this is the scam company
Fitbit hides behind.
Best Answer

@NSC Thank you for sharing how you feel about this. I see where your disappointment is coming from. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
As the support chat is always unavailable it would seem the only method of
contacting Fitbit support is via Twitter and as previously stated I have
contacted them via this method several times. Please only reply if you have
something new to say. Thank you.
Best Answer

In first interaction with them they said the email reminder* was wrongly sent to me

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue after 2.5 years from this post. What the heck?

Best Answer

Hi @Bshunte, Welcome to the community. 

I would like to inform you that I can request a case with our Support team on your behalf. They will provide you with the right options to cancel your Premium Subscription in an easier way. Please allow us a couple of days to reach out to you with a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes