Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel Fitbit Premium

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read all the previous advice about how to leave Fitbit premium and despite following the instructions I have failed

miserably. Is there any way of actually speaking to someone or even using a chat line to cancel it. Really disappointed with Fitbit and starting to regret buying my device. Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

From a Moderator: "you need to do the following procedure to cancel your Fitbit Premium subscription: 

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab  

> your profile picture.

2. Scroll down and tap Manage Subscriptions. Your active subscriptions open in your phone’s app store.
  3. Tap your Fitbit Premium subscription > Cancel Subscription. Note that you won't see this option if you already canceled your subscription. Your subscription expires at the end of your current monthly or yearly subscription term.

Once you're redirected to Google Play please make sure to follow this procedure to cancel the subscription on Google Play. 

Keep in mind that Fitbit subscriptions are non-refundable. However you could always contact Google Play, sometimes they provide refunds. "

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
I cannot find any of the subscription details you mention. I was put on a three month free trial when I purchased my new Versa and I did not purchase through
Apple or Google. Is there no one I can chat to?

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer

@Robjaz  I've asked a moderator to stop by to assist you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Odyssey13 Thanks for the assistance provided. 

@Robjaz Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. 

I see where your disappointment is coming from. I was able to see that you have a case with our Support team, please continue the communication with them, this to avoid any confusion. 

For future reference, since your subscription couldn't be found in your phone default store, it could be because it was purchased through Fitbit.com, to cancel it: 

1. Go to fitbit.com/home and log in with the email address connected to your Fitbit Premium subscription.
  2. Click the account icon 

My Subscriptions.
  3. Click a subscription to expand the details.
    • To cancel your subscription, click Cancel 

Cancel Subscription 

Close. Your subscription status changes to “Cancelled.”
    • To update your payment method, click Update Payment Method 

enter your new payment information 

click Save 

click Close. Your new card is listed under Billing Details.

See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes