Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you using Fitbit Premium For?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I have a 90 Fitbit Premium (FBP)Trial -and not sure if I will continue or not.

My FBP results cannot be downloaded which really sucks.

Otherwise, what are people using this for?  Why is it better than the regular results?

Curious to hear from others.

Thanks,

V

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Veepo It's great to see you in the forums. 

I wanted to jump in and share that you could download your Fitbit Premium Wellness Report, it will detailed your activity, sleep, heart rate, and weight data up to the last 12 months. Learn more about it in this article

Fitbit Premium has many feature that you could take advantage of, such as the hundreds of workouts available in the app, Mindfulness sessions, personalized insights and more. 

Hope others can share their experience. Have a good weekend. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Silvia FitBit.  I am considering for a year to get a real feel.

The article you sent is not clear where to get the FitBit premium info for download or is it integrated with all the data

Would you be able to direct me to the exact page with the instructions for this?

I downloaded all the data, but much of it is in .json format which is useless for me.

As well, I have been a FB user for a couple of years, but do not see the data from my FB Ionic, just my most recent device.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

V

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Veepo Thank you for getting back. 

Your Fitbit Premium Wellness Report details your activity, sleep, heart rate, and weight data up to the last 12 months. Export your Wellness Report from the Fitbit app to see your data or share it with a healthcare professional.

1. From the Fitbit app, tap the Discover tab 

Health & Fitness Stats 

Wellness Report.
  2. Read the description, then tap Preview Report 

Request My Report. When your report is ready, you’ll see a notification in the Fitbit app. Your report may take a few minutes to appear in your inbox.
  3. From the Today tab 

, tap the inbox icon

If you'd like to export a complete archive of your Fitbit data for the lifetime of your account, check out this article. If you're trying to download your Ionic data too, confirm that it was paired to the same account that you're exporting data from. (Note that exporting data isn't part of Fitbit Premium)

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes