Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive the Weekly Report email

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I have been receiving my Weekly Reports every Monday Night, like clockwork, except this past Monday.
They always go to my email address. I did check my Spam and Trash Folders.

My last Report was sent to me on 05-30-22, can someone help me get the one I should have received on 06-06-22?

Sincerely, Larry T.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and personal info removed

Best Answer
177 REPLIES 177

Yes, I've checked all folders including bin. Nothing.

Like I said I have received them weekly for some time, until just last week. I haven't changed anything in the app or my email folders. 

Best Answer

Same issue, the last time i got the report was 30 May. Didn't change anything on the app/portal.

Last week I double checked the spam/trash folders and also did the portal notification check off - save - check on- save.

But still didn't get any report today.

Please help!

Best Answer

Still doesn’t work tried this a couple weeks ago..

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer

This is the second week I haven’t gotten my Fitbit report. I’ve gotten them for a years and all of a sudden they’ve stopped. I checked that the weekly summary button is on and I’ve synced it today. I’ve also checked my spam folders etc. It’s just not coming. Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer

Same for both me and my wife - neither of us have changed anything and email weekly summary is selected online

Best Answer

Me to I tweeted them last week and they resent it. And again this morning. I don’t know anyone getting the reports 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No I'm still not getting it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also didn’t receive my weekly report this week. I sent another DM on Twitter to @FitbitSupport and mentioned this thread. They are going to create a report, and I expect they will email my summary like they did last week after I reported it missing.

Charge 2 | Android Galaxy S7
Best Answer

I havent gotten my weekely report for the last 2 weeks now. Is something going on with that too? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't gotten mine either for two weeks. I chatted with them this morning and they emailed me last week. Seems like some glitch on their end if no one is getting the,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there,  I am not receiving my weekly report the passed 2 weeks.  Just wondering if I missed something. I check my junk folder as well and nothing there. 

any suggestions or recommendations. My Fitbit sense is only about 1 year old.

thanks 

Best Answer

Both last week & now this week, I haven't received a weekly report.  Used to get one every Monday morning, then this past year started receiving them Tuesday mornings, & now I'm not getting them at all.  Have checked both my Spam & Trash folders - nothing.  What's going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

I have always received my weekly stats  on a Tuesday 

until 7th June none came

I have checked notifications is correct, untoggled waited 30 seconds switched on again

can anyone help

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t receive the weekly stats email anymore 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Beecam. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

To make sure you receive your weekly report, please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/notifications 
  2. Find Weekly Summary, and make sure email is selected.
  3. If it's already selected, please un-check it and then save the changes. 
  4. After the changes are saved, please check once again the Weekly Summary option and save again. 
  5. Make sure the setting remains On. 

What you can do for the moment to see your stats is:

1. Signing in to your dashboard.
  2. Clicking Log.
  3. Selecting Activities.
  4. Selecting the date range from the calendar tool in the upper right. Weekly progress reports collect data from Monday through Sunday.

Please keep in mind that our system submits weekly report totals between Sunday night (11:59P) and early Monday morning. In order for our system to generate a complete week’s worth of data in a weekly report, the tracker must sync by Sunday night or early Monday morning to be included in the weekly report. Reports are sent out Mondays and continue through Tuesday of every week.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board for organization purposes.

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just talked with c.s...they will not say there is a problem on their end.  They could access and send last week's update to me, but cannot retrieve prior week.  Did not provide a fix, only to monitor for next week and reach out if I did not receive...AGAIN.  Frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not received my weekly summary for weeks ending June 05 and June 12, 2022.  Prior to that, I've received them regularly.  I've checked my Junk folder and there is nothing there.  I've checked my settings and Weekly Summary is ON.  Have not changed laptop or device. 

Please advise.

Best Answer

Hello @Bonnie62 

I’m seeing this as a growing issue here on the forums. Have you tried the troubleshooting tips here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Didn-t-receive-my-weekly-report/m-p/5165561#M11.... If this doesn’t work I’m sorry. I really think something is happening on Fitbit ends and not yours. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @KT242. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post and making sure you've this notification checked. 

To make sure you receive your weekly report, please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/notifications 
  2. Find Weekly Summary, and make sure email is selected.
  3. If it's already selected, please un-check it and then save the changes. 
  4. After the changes are saved, please check once again the Weekly Summary option and save again. 
  5. Make sure the setting remains On. 

What you can do for the moment to see your stats is:

1. Signing in to your dashboard.
  2. Clicking Log.
  3. Selecting Activities.
  4. Selecting the date range from the calendar tool in the upper right. Weekly progress reports collect data from Monday through Sunday.

Please keep in mind that our system submits weekly report totals between Sunday night (11:59P) and early Monday morning. In order for our system to generate a complete week’s worth of data in a weekly report, the tracker must sync by Sunday night or early Monday morning to be included in the weekly report. Reports are sent out Mondays and continue through Tuesday of every week.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board for organization purposes.

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I have not gotten my weekly report for two weeks and followed your suggestion. I sure hope it helps as I use those as a guide to help keep me motivated as I lose weight.

Best Answer