Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive the Weekly Report email

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I have been receiving my Weekly Reports every Monday Night, like clockwork, except this past Monday.
They always go to my email address. I did check my Spam and Trash Folders.

My last Report was sent to me on 05-30-22, can someone help me get the one I should have received on 06-06-22?

Sincerely, Larry T.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and personal info removed

Best Answer
177 REPLIES 177

I called last week and it was emailed to me.  Fitbit didnt know why it was not sent automatically.  I googled this issue, but do not seem to have same screen choices, etc.

Other than calling every week to get my updates or doing it manually from data on phone,  suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, both 7 June and today, 14 June. 

Best Answer

...and my mother. Same.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Neither my Mum or I have received our reports today or last week. There must be an issue!

Best Answer

Hi I have done all the above

Also a friend of mine with same issue

None arrived today either 

Best Answer

Same, this week and last week.

Best Answer

Same for me, no weekly progress reports for 2 weeks.

Best Answer

How do I continue to receive weekly reports. Missing last 2 reports from 05/29 through 6/12.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Both My wife and I (separate accounts) have also not received any weekly summary for 2 weeks now. 

Last one received was on 5.31.22

Best Answer
0 Votes

never changed settings. still, took your advise and checked. weekly summary box was checked. I still unchecked it and then rechecked it anyway.

still not getting weekly summary emails.

Best Answer
Thank you for letting me know!
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ll try that. Thank you

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like there are no reports for a second week (it's just been two weeks for our family) - it is affecting three separate accounts. We've initiated no changes. While the email delivery is great, I wish there was ALSO a spot online where we could access the weekly report manually in the case of a goof like this!  I'm not as invested in the weekly report (enough to request it from customer service) but it's frustrating when things don't come as expected.

Best Answer

Me too... No reports for a fortnight.. Why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Several family members all charge 4's no reports for 2 weeks now. This has happened in the past . All suggestions tried no result. Wakey wakey Fitbit you have an issue your end

Best Answer

I also haven't received my weekly stats the last two weeks, June 6 & 13! 

Best Answer

Same here. Didn't get the email this week and last week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having the same problem.

Best Answer

As others have noted, I've not received a weekly progress report since 5/30/22.  Simply cycling Weekly Summary Email option doesn't appear to fix the problem.  It would be nice if Fitbit tech support would actually take ownership of these issues rather than sending the end user on some pointless journey of toggling an already correctly set parameter.

Best Answer

Same here, have not received my weekly report for June 7 or June 14.  Checked notifications and did the steps as recommended.  

Best Answer
0 Votes