Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive the Weekly Report email

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I have been receiving my Weekly Reports every Monday Night, like clockwork, except this past Monday.
They always go to my email address. I did check my Spam and Trash Folders.

My last Report was sent to me on 05-30-22, can someone help me get the one I should have received on 06-06-22?

Sincerely, Larry T.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and personal info removed

Best Answer
177 REPLIES 177

Same here, this week and last. I had not noticed but a friend asked me if I received mine as she has also missed 2 weeks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So despite doing all the steps.
It appears weekly statistics not arriving on a Tuesday

so can admin assist please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, the last weekly update I received was on the 31st May.

Best Answer

Hello everyone. 

I really appreciate you taking the time to explain and report the missing weekly report. It seems to be a general situation. This has been reported and as soon as I receive an update, I will come back and give you the news. I thank you all for your patience. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Hi!

For some reason i have stopped getting weekly summaries as of three weeks ago. I did not change my settings at a time.

I have double checked that "weekly summaries" is on under e-mail notifications. I also checked my spam folder, and they are not there. 

Any advice I could get weekly summaries back? I do not know if this is relevant, but three weeks ago (the first one I didn't get a summary) I was on a vacation and forgot to take my charger, and by the end of the week battery was almost 0% but had not ended. Could it be that my Sense went in to some sort of battery saving mode that then stayed on or something? Or is that just silly? 😄

Best Answer

Both I and my husband haven't received a Weekly summary in the last 2 weeks.  I am not sure what happened but it's not my settings...  I see where other people were having the same issue about a month ago.  I have a Fitbit Charge 4 and he has a FitBit Zip, is there some kind of update we are missing?  Everything seems to be synced up correctly.  Please advise. 

Best Answer

This is not a new problem, I see it's been a problem off and on for years.  Last week I was able to find the chat link and someone sent me my weekly report. (that by itself is a miracle.  Today the only link to customer support went to a dead end).   It's VERY annoying.  I have a lux, but I think all of the devices are supposed to do this.   And, in case one wonders... I had been getting them with regularity, like clock work every Tuesday morning ... until last week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the past two weeks I have not received my usual weekly summary email.

I have not updated the app or changed my email. I have tried unselecting the notification option, saving & then re selecting, saving. I always sync the app several times a day. 

This is driving me up the wall as I can’t work out why it has suddenly stopped.  Can anyone offer some help? I’m using the Charge 4 version.

Best Answer

How do I continue to receive weekly reports. Missing last 2 reports from 05/29 through 6/12.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have also not received my email for the past two weeks.  Nothing to do with spam folders.  It is not being sent!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can I receive it again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me to the list of people missing their email report for the past two weeks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My last one was sent 31st May. I notice a similar problem has been reported on the Android page.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/another-week-no-weekly-update/m-p/5165576/highlight/true... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been getting an email each Monday for years with previous week’s Progress Report.  I’ve gotten nothing for past two weeks? Have they been discontinued? I’ve checked my settings and its still checked so I am wondering. Thanks for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was getting my weekly report email for a long time, noticed it had been a couple weeks. Got essentially no help from customer support. Was told I would be sent to a higher level of support and that they would contact via email, haven't received anything. All notifications are on, it isn't in junk folder, and my email is correct. Anyone else having this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Have not received it the past 2 weeks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem 

Best Answer

I also have not received it for the last two weeks (for me it arrives late on Mondays), and nothing in spam.

Best Answer

I have the same problem and contacted Fitbit last week and was given a trouble number of 45655189.

Best Answer

Hubby and neither since May. What's up!

Best Answer
0 Votes