Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive the Weekly Report email

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I have been receiving my Weekly Reports every Monday Night, like clockwork, except this past Monday.
They always go to my email address. I did check my Spam and Trash Folders.

My last Report was sent to me on 05-30-22, can someone help me get the one I should have received on 06-06-22?

Sincerely, Larry T.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and personal info removed

Best Answer
177 REPLIES 177

Wait for fitbit to figure out why and to implement a solution @saundra125 

I've moved your post to the main thread on this subject. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My family has not received our weekly reports in the last 2 weeks either. I tried doing the reset as mentioned last week but still no report

Best Answer

In addition, this is the 2nd week I am no longer getting weekly progress reports!!

Best Answer

Any idea how long it will take to resolve?

thank you

Best Answer
Morning

I don’t have a clue as admin appear to keep saying do the steps which I have done
And also seem oblivious that there is a problem, sending the weekly stats
Really annoying
Sorry not to know anything more
As I posted for advice

Get Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer

Does anyone know why the weekly email updates (you versus your chosen members) has stopped?  Last one 31:5

how can I reinstate? Thanks

Best Answer

Same here, just noticed no weekly summaries from 5/31 as well. Weekly emails notification is checked off on my dashboard too. Hope they resolve it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have not received my weekly summary for weeks ending June 05 and June 12, 2022.  Prior to that, I've received them regularly.  I've checked my Junk folder and there is nothing there.  I've checked my settings and Weekly Summary is ON.  Have not changed laptop or device. 

Who can help me get these please? 

Best Answer

Thanks for the manual method of getting stats.

I still could not get my active minutes ??

I have not gotten any for two weeks also.

Seems the reporting issue is widespread, do you have a solution for this lack of reporting?

Thanks....

Best Answer

I’m having the same exact issue. Apparently Fitbit is aware of this issue and is working on it (per post above). Hopefully they resolve it soon!

Best Answer

See this thread for other users with the same issue and response from Fitbit Moderator - https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Did-not-receive-the-Weekly-Report-email/td-p/51...

Charge 2 | Android Galaxy S7
Best Answer
0 Votes

Both me and my partner were receiving weekly Fitbit reports every Tuesday. They’ve now stopped. 

Does anyone know why, or having the same problem? 

Best Answer

Hello @Gary1974 

In other forums threads this exact issue is being discussed as well. Fitbit is aware of this issue and has stated  the problem been escalated to the proper department and is working on a solution. I understand this was not the solution  you were hoping for but I do hope offering you clarity to the problem does indeed answer your question as others are experiencing this issue as well. 
😉 Hopefully a fix will be forthcoming soon

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gary1974 @SunsetRunner , Thank you for your reports. 

I moved your posts here, so that you get the latest updates regarding this situation. 

Our team has been already informed and are working on a solution. 

We appreciate your patience and comprehension. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

I also have not received my weekly summary since 5/30/22, it's now 6/15/22. Is Fitbit still working on this problem?

Best Answer

Hi Fitbit moderators,

While the fix is being worked on, is there a way to get the system to resend the missing 2 weeks' reports/emails?

I have seen the folks writing thru Twitter and FB, maybe there's an email or form we can fill to ask for the reports?

The weekly reports are important for us - after all, getting the Fitbit's purpose in the first place is to track and allow us to have a reference of how we are doing.

Thank you for your consideration! 🙂

Best Answer

I reset my app to get the reports. This is the second issue that does not work. It is disappointing that when a company has improved the function of their product that it fails to work. I would have thought they would be listening to their customers of their product and fix the problem. The first issue has not been fixed in 2 years. 

Best Answer

Same problem here.  I did an online chat, opened case #45735827.  I asked for my reports, they were able to email me the latest, but not the week of May 30 - June 06.  I was told that if I didn't receive this week's report, to call/chat again next week.  The agent seemed unaware that this was a system problem.

Best Answer
My wife and I have been receiving our Fitbit weekly stats, ever since we purchased them. We save them all for reference.
Now, for no apparent reason, neither of us have received the last 2 weeks of stats.
We are both missing 30 May - 5 June 2022, and 6 June - 12 June 2022.
I spoke to 2 people on chat yesterday evening, and they were in denial of any problems and ended the chat.
Yes, I followed the advice on how to view the 2 weeks stats, and I could see this, but I would like the more comprehensive email stats to file and save on my laptop.
Not the sort of support I had expected from Fitbit !!
Fitbit staff - is anyone going to read this and sort it out for us, and all the other users having the same problem ??
Best Answer

It's been 2 weeks and the weekly reports for 6-6 and 6-13 still have not arrived.  Any updates on this issue?

Best Answer