Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive the Weekly Report email

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I have been receiving my Weekly Reports every Monday Night, like clockwork, except this past Monday.
They always go to my email address. I did check my Spam and Trash Folders.

My last Report was sent to me on 05-30-22, can someone help me get the one I should have received on 06-06-22?

Sincerely, Larry T.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and personal info removed

Best Answer
177 REPLIES 177

Same as all of you, two weeks without stats emailed weekly.  Gutted aswell as I’d been really pushing myself on exercise to get higher on the reports. 

Best Answer

I stopped getting my weekly updates. I went to my profile page and clicked on the notification but it shows I have no notifications. My email is selected on my profile page. Any suggestions. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Valerie915 

Apparently this is a known issue at this time affecting many. Look here to see the discussion thread: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Not-Getting-Weekly-Reports/td-p/2741238

Best Answer
0 Votes
The last I received my weekly report was May 24 on Tuesday, since them I
did not receive anything.--
Sent from Jacqueline's ipad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand @Valerie915  As the link I provided in the previous post it is currently a know issue that Fitbit is aware of and currently working on a fix. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has it been solved? Haven’t received any weekly progress update since June 2022.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In a few days we will know. Until we start receiving we, as fitbit users we know a out as much as you do. 

Best Answer

Any news? This is really discouraging to not have these reports. And I really hope Fitbit is going to be sure to send everyone their missing reports once this is resolved. Come on guys, it’s been almost 3 weeks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Mr Rodrigo,

Just to share that it's week 3, and I usually get my reports on Mondays 3pm, and nothing is received.

Can I kindly request for it to be manually re-sent?

As with one of my other post, if there's an email or form we can use to request for the reports in the meantime will be most helpful.

Thank you!

Best Answer

Hi everyone! Thanks for reporting that you haven't received your weekly reports.

We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Best Answer

Where did it go and How do I get it back????

Best Answer

I am not receiving my weekly progress report forms 

Please assist 

Kind regards 

Aedea

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and personal info removed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @challengemanic 

The weekly summary is currently not working at this time and is a known issue by Fitbit. They state “ We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.”

😉 I hope this provides you clarity on the situation and answers your question the best I can

Best Answer

I did that and it didn't fix it. A week later I uninstalled the app from my phone and reinstalled it. That didn't fix it either. The emails simply stopped coming a month ago. Any other ideas?

Best Answer

@geekboy9  - if you contact customer service (I used email, others used twitter or something) and request it they can send it manually, but only for the current week I believe. Once that week is over, they can't be re-sent. I wish Fitbit would incorporate the weekly summary somewhere on the webpage and/or app, so it was always accessible, and we didn't have to rely on email. 

That being said ... I just got my report for last week (I usually get it earlier on Mondays, but it IS here - the other two accounts in the family haven't received theirs, but they were always after my account. One was always on Tuesdays, so I'll keep an eye out to see if it shows tomorrow). 

Best Answer

My weekly report email stopped about two weeks ago...anyone know what the problem is? God, I hate Fitbit

Best Answer

@Roper12  there is currently an issue with this, so your post was merged into this thread. Look at the posts above for Fitbit Moderator's information

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

This has now been resolved - I received my weekly email this morning. Thanks for your assistance with this 🙂

Best Answer
Fantastic news

Usually get mine on a Tuesday mormoning around 10 am
Fingers crossed

Get Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

Agree.. wish it was on the portal or app and not purely depend on the emails! 

Hopefully the suggestion gets passed on 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes