Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Syncing but Workweek Hustle won't.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Charge HR and am currently participating in a workweek hustle.  My dashboard is syncing fine (as recently as 1 minute ago). However, my workweek hustle says it has not been synced for over 6 hours. I haven't been manually logging steps or using the MobileRun feature. Help!

Best Answer
38 REPLIES 38

Im having the same issue and tried your instructions but I cannot get my fitbit to restart. The version never comes up after pressing the button (held longer than 12 secs)

Best Answer
0 Votes

This “issue is being addressed in May of 2017” and the issue is still happening July, 2019...?  I’m literally missing all of today at 17,860 but shows as reported. Very frustrating and has happened multiple times. Please don’t post the time zone difference response. Not the problem!

Best Answer

There’s an issue with all the challenges and syncing.  Eventually some Fitbit wizard will step up and fix this.

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem - workweek hustle doesn’t sync - deleted app, restarted Fitbit versa , disconnected and reconnected Bluetooth - problem going on for hours today 

Best Answer
Unfortunately I’ve been reading posts dated back to 2017 in which they’re working on it. No resolution and unfortunately this happens far too often for me.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t know about 2017.  This issue started today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Quit the challenge and have someone invite you back, this is the only thing that worked for me! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well it’s been happening to many people since at least 2017 and still is unresolved...

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same thing happen this morning only that it was 15 hours since it thought it last synced. I too took the troubleshooting steps - unpaired, repaired device, restarted. I have a mind to reset the device to see if that works!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine didn’t even after reinstalling the program. Very frustrating. As I read further back, it’s been an issue since at least 2016.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

After a while it seemed to be working again. Strange.

Best Answer

Hello guys! It's a pleasure for me to provide assistance with this situation, my apologies for the delay in responding your posts. I'd like to give a warm welcome to the Community Forums to @hgold @Alert1123. It's nice to see you again participating here in the forums @HikerGirl61 @J-flex and @TomM23, welcome back. 

Seems odd that the steps that are being synced with your Fitbit accounts are not being transferred to your Workweek Hustle challenges, your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting is appreciated.

Please take in consideration that manually logged steps will not be counted in challenges. At this time, only steps from your Fitbit device or MobileTrack count towards a challenge. That means manually logged activities and activities tracked through any third-party apps aren't included in your challenge total. 

What's really important to note is that Challenges begin and end in the Challenge creator's timezone. If you are in a different timezone than the creator, you may see a difference in steps on your Challenge leaderboard and dashboard. You can find out more information about Challenges and how they work by clicking here. If you're using a mobile device, please try the following:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device
  3. Make sure that the operating system is up to date
  4. Reinstall the Fitbit app
  5. Try again

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Best Answer
Hi Ricardo,

I have been a huge proponent of Fitbit at work and with my personal network since inception, but clearly something isn’t syncing for Fitbit with challenges.

As in my case, a couple of days later it corrected itself. Just like last night, 4K didn’t sync until mid day today for no reason. No Bluetooth interruption, no manual logging obviously because it “caught up”, no time zone issue because it corrected itself, no uninstall, force crash, reinstall, etc. Although it doesn’t always catch up, which is rather frustrating when you’re in a challenge and it doesn’t work.

This has NOTHING to do with time zones differences or manual logging as the challenge was mine, obviously in my time zone and i have never manually logged anything and it caught up with no computer interventions.

If Fitbit does’t know, just say that. This has been going on for so many years now I don’t have faith it’ll ever be corrected.

I look forward to hearing about a solution in the future.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Workweek hustle does not show up, nor do any other challenges...It all disappeared... I really dislike this new format... Why couldn’t they leave it alone! The problems started when you changed format. 

I logged out of account and phone and logged back it and it still does not work/appear. 

Best Answer

Agreed! Major issues and don’t like! Challenges don’t show anything!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m currently in two Fitbit challenges and my steps sync fine in one but not in the other.  It turns out that someone is in a different time zone but I still make the same amount of steps, so why don’t they count?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yesterday I was just shy of my 10k steps and today I’m over 10k steps. However my work week hustle only shows 15k steps. The last 5k from yesterday won’t sync

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have charge 5 fitbit and my workweek with other members not working recording right  8/30/2022 and other challenges that are not daily ones 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's still a problem. something isn’t syncing for Fitbit with challenges.

With me, there's been no Bluetooth or wifi interruption, no manual logging, no time zone issue. I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled, etc. and it doesn't catch up. 
This has nothing to do with time zones differences or manual logging.
Looks like this has been going on for so many years so I'm wondering if there's ever been a correction.

Best Answer