Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received Weekly Reports

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Something happened with my daily display yesterday  - steps and some other items went blank and then I didn't get my usual weekly report.  Is there an issue fitbit is working on?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

I've merged your posts to this thread so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for the detailed information, as well as your efforts while syncing your Fitbit devices and contacting our Support team. I understand how important the weekly reports are for you and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Let me share this issue has been reported to our team so they can investigate what may be occurring. Your feedback is appreciated and I'll update this thread as soon as I have more details from them.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
63 REPLIES 63

Anyone else not get their weekly summary email last night?  (Monday 11/21/22)

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the first time ever I did not receive a weekly progress report by mail. Usually they arrive by email Monday evening. Has anyone else experienced this? My husband, also a Fitbit user, received his this morning (Tuesday).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not receive weekly stats for last week ending with the 20th of november

Best Answer

Neither did I!!  Are we going back to this NONSENSE again???  Is anyone minding the so-called store?  Certainly this can't be all that difficult to send out or check & confirm that it DID go out.

Best Answer

Here we go again!  I didn't get mine either.  I remember last time this happened, I had to request it during the week following.  If you wait until next week to see if the issue is resolved, you lose the previous weeks' results.  In other words, they only ever keep 1 week of results.  Now to go back and try to find out who/what I contacted.  This is really getting tedious!

Best Answer
  • I didn’t receive my weekly summary email yesterday but my wife received hers. This could end up in the divorce court unless Fitbit can fix it soon! 😥
Best Answer
I did receive my weekly stats. I feel your frustration as I know when things do not work the way they are suppose to or when someone fails to do a job they have been assigned to do it can be aggravating. I hope you receive your stats next week.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's a nice sentiment, but unfortunately it doesn't help the rest of us.  Fitbit has had this problem several times, & they don't seem to care or do anything about it until hordes of people are out to get them with rakes & torches.

Best Answer
Hi
I received mine this week
As normal
So annoying when they don’t arrive

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @JimHarsh, it's good to have you in the Community.

I appreciate you reach out to the Community. Have you synced your Fitbit device? 

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @Kathylynn103

Thanks for sharing that you've been having this inconvenience with your data. 

Before considering other options, could you please provide a few more details? Let me know if you mean that you're not able to see your graphs for daily activity or where are you seeing the blank items. 

Regarding the weekly report, please go to your settings on the web dashboard and try disabling the weekly report feature by removing the checkmark, then turn in back on and sync your device again to save the changes, then check if you continue to have the same problem with your next report. 

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have synced it.   Do that several times a day, but received no email last Monday night.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, I just did the uncheck/re-check the weekly report option and will look for my report next week.

Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Tablet
Best Answer
0 Votes

I received my last report on 15 November 2022. Why did it stop?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Inspire 2. I last received my weekly summary by email on 11/14/22. I did not receive it on 11/21 or 11/28. This could coincide with a software update the device required me to make. I tried unchecking Weekly Summary email, then rechecking it, saving after each step. That did not solve the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am facing the same issue. I have a fitbit sense and have not received any reports since 11/14/22.  It's quite confusing as I have been a fitbit user for years now and do remember that it had happened once before.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just did a live chat with a rep and he said it’s a glitch they are having and are still working on resolving the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did a live chat about the problem too. The person sent me today's weekly summary and said she would take care of the problem. I recommend the chat option.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did not receive weekly  progress report for week Nov. 14, 2022 and Nov. 21, 2022. The last progress report received was for period Nov. 7-13, 2022.

Best Answer