Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Data on app and dasboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 11/30/2019: Most missing data affected by the aforementioned issue has been restored, and should be visible in your account as normal. We believe that a small amount of data synced during the issue (Nov 29 3:40 PM - 9:00 PM PST) is still unavailable and are investigating recovery options.

Update 11/29/2019: This issue has been corrected, so no additional users will be affected. We are still working to determine whether the missing data can be restored. Thanks again for your patience while we work on this.

Hi Everyone- I've merged severaly threads together. We're aware that some users may see missing account data, including steps, sleep, and logged activities. We are investigating these reports and will provide an update once we have more information. Thanks very much for your patience and reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
156 REPLIES 156

My Fitbit charge hr is not recording sleep. It has been hit or miss for the last couple weeks with sleep recording. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why my Fitbit is not synchronize from last 4 days. I did every steps, just like reinstall 3 timers etc. What is going wrong, pls solve this problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update 11/29/2019: This issue has been corrected, so no additional users will be affected. We are still working to determine whether the missing data can be restored. Thanks again for your patience while we work on this.

Best Answer
It’s really frustrating isn’t it? If you find a solution please share it.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

anyone wake up and have their data back? i’m not trusting that it got fixed just yet...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes it is!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

My steps and miles are back but now my water and food tracking disappeared!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same problem as everyone else.  My dashboard on  iphone  7 is missing the steps, sleep and tiles are different.  I have reinstalled app twice and restarted fitbit without any luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1st time in 5 years, they seem to have fixed the issue today

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Update 11/30/2019:  Most missing data affected by the aforementioned issue has been restored, and should be visible in your account as normal. We believe that a small amount of data synced during the issue (Nov 29 3:40 PM - 9:00 PM PST) is still unavailable and are investigating recovery options.

Best Answer

Thanks!  My data is back.

Best Answer
Still not on the dashboard 
Best Answer
0 Votes

New info, now the clock has jumped forward by 2.5 hours and the dashboard is still wrong.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have logged my food all day and it shows up but now it is not calculating against my exercise. What is the problem???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you check to see why food and water is not calculating in the dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you verify that none if this was due to "any type" of data breach?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Davidb30k This had nothing to do with a data breach - it was a bug that was introduced into development and then removed. You'll find more technical details here.

Fitbit's servers are secure and no user data has been compromised.

Best Answer