Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Data on app and dasboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 11/30/2019: Most missing data affected by the aforementioned issue has been restored, and should be visible in your account as normal. We believe that a small amount of data synced during the issue (Nov 29 3:40 PM - 9:00 PM PST) is still unavailable and are investigating recovery options.

Update 11/29/2019: This issue has been corrected, so no additional users will be affected. We are still working to determine whether the missing data can be restored. Thanks again for your patience while we work on this.

Hi Everyone- I've merged severaly threads together. We're aware that some users may see missing account data, including steps, sleep, and logged activities. We are investigating these reports and will provide an update once we have more information. Thanks very much for your patience and reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
156 REPLIES 156

Me too!!!!! I tweeted them today but have no answer.

Best Answer

I had this issue. After multiple reboots I got my data back and tracker worked for 2 days. Today ALL my data has disappeared. Reboots of tracker and phone produced nothing. Bought a new tracker. Same problem. Sleep data reverted to gone or basic sleep meaning all graphs are blue with faulty times were significant data used to be. HELP!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think there are some sever issues happening tonight. Versa users reporting all data gone as well. Seems to have occurred within the last two hours. 

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Could be because mine is a versa. I have the 11000 steps from today but I lost the 45000 I already had

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine lost all the history.  Calorie history says 1936 for every day going back since I bought it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Update 11/29/2018: Hi Everyone - We are receiving reports of missing data, including sleep and steps and are currently reviewing. Thanks very much for your reports, we will keep you posted. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

Hey what happened??!  Lost all my step and workout data???   Fustrating.  Any idea what can be done?

Best Answer

My info gone too, must be fitbit issue

Best Answer

I just noticed the same thing.  Days of data is gone.  I'm glad I'm not in a Challenge this week.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It just happened to me today as well. I lost all steps, acivities etc. It actually shows bed time and wake up time..but nothing else. Sleep is count as zero all excercises and steps too... :(((

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sleep data's there, but after my final treadmill session, when I looked at my iphone to see my total, all of my step records are wiped except for today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. I just got this fitbit three days ago. I had three nights of sleep recorded and I could previously see all the details (REM, etc). Now it's sending mixed messages:  On the Dashboard it says I sletp from 11:23pm-6:20am, but on the Time Asleep it says 0 minutes, and all the details is gone entirely. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The dashboard is only showing today's steps.  All previous days of this week and before not showing.  What is happening?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes me too. It's got to be a server issue. Dashboard is blank on the website. There is nothing there except for today's activity. Everything is gone.  My activity history is preserved in the activity log but that's it. I backed up that info just in case. I wish the Fitbit engineers would knowledge this problem. It's a bit disconcerting when a growing numbers of users are reporting a huge issue without a solution in sight.

Best Answer

I lost all my steps from yesterday on back. The only step's I have arw from today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@nalijbone i think your problem might be related to a temporary data loss that many users are noticing. Fitbit is probably doing some upgrades and there's a little burp. Keep an eye on your data for a day or two. Hopefully, it will get sorted out soon.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

Thank Kate...thought I was going nuts!

Tried restarting my charge 2, tried disconnecting Bluetooth and so far nothing is working!

Glad to hear you are on top of it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for responding. I’m glad it’s not just me but I wish they could fix it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also lost 2 weeks of data that I was going to show my Dr tomorrow 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just did this and now I *really* have no data history - sleep is now gone as well as all steps but today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes