Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Data on app and dasboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 11/30/2019: Most missing data affected by the aforementioned issue has been restored, and should be visible in your account as normal. We believe that a small amount of data synced during the issue (Nov 29 3:40 PM - 9:00 PM PST) is still unavailable and are investigating recovery options.

Update 11/29/2019: This issue has been corrected, so no additional users will be affected. We are still working to determine whether the missing data can be restored. Thanks again for your patience while we work on this.

Hi Everyone- I've merged severaly threads together. We're aware that some users may see missing account data, including steps, sleep, and logged activities. We are investigating these reports and will provide an update once we have more information. Thanks very much for your patience and reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
156 REPLIES 156

After installing Fitbit update today, my entire dashboard history has been deleted.

Best Answer

ETA: additionally, when I tap on the calories burned tab, any cals burned weeks (and I’m talking several weeks! Goes so far back I got sick of scrolling) prior, do not include anything burned from exercise. Just very generic cal burn. So it’s almost like my entire account is screwed up, or something, idk. Really frustrated, and hoping to gain some clarity. 

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same thing. It won't show an accurate calorie count. When I restart it, it fixes itself on the device for about a minute and then the data goes away again when I try to sync it. Lost all active minutes, heart rate info is all wrong, no sleep tracked even though it was there prior to 3 PM PST.

Best Answer

Mine just lost all data too and I was also in a challenge 😳. It’s frustrating! 

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue too!  What is going on?

Best Answer

I logged in the Fitbit app today to check my sleep break down.  All of my data (today and historical) is greyed out and it only shows greyed out time for the period I was sleeping (not the sleep breakdown).  I used to get a break down if REM, light sleep, awake time, and deep sleep.

i went on the online dash board and found the same issue.  I rebooted my charge 3.  No change.  Any ideas of how to get the data back and fix this going forward?  Thank you!

Best Answer

I've tried that several times and nothing changes. The same info that shows on the app is the same info on fitbit.com Even when I swipe up on my Versa for todays result it's reading my cals burned as 1721 which shows on the app and website but the home screen of my Versa states that I've burned 3233 cals which is more accurate. I've literally been researching solutions for the past three hours.

Best Answer

I lost all data for the last 2 weeks how can I get all bsck?

Best Answer

same thing happened to me! my step count for today is still going but everything else is gone. tried all of the typical resets and nothing worked. hopefully it's a bug that is getting resolved??? weirdly, it still lists my lifetime step count but lists my 7 day average as 0 steps!

Best Answer

Yes! I went to sync and only have today’s steps. Nothing else. I was also in a challenge and only have today’s nothing from Monday to yesterday does??

Best Answer

I don’t have a solution but the same thing just happened to me. All my activity and HR data is home, from my Fitbit and from the app and from the desktop site. For the past several months! Hoping someone else knows how to fix this!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lost all the data in my versa 

Best Answer

My mobile app and online dashboard shows 0 for Monday to yesterday. 

Best Answer

This just happened to me too, all my previous steps starting from yesterday to when I first had a Fitbit are gone ughhh, plz let me know if anyone hears of a fix for this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze step history and active challenge steps have all been erased.  Calorie tracking data is gone also.  Seems to be for all time.  I have done a hard reset on the device but still no solution.  I logged in on both the iOS app and logged into my account on a computer and still no step history is shown.  I actively u

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same thing happen.

twitter #fitbitlosesdata

Best Answer

Please tell me why all my historical data is missing prior to today?? Wow frustrating!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same boat... Happened between 7 an 8 PM ET

Best Answer
That’s exactly how mine is too 😔

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 3 is fine but I’m seeing issues of all data lost to Versas on Reddit and a good friend of mine was leading me in a challenge and now she’s down to 900 steps. 

Seems like a server issue? Specific to Versa and maybe Ionic?

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes