Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net carbs on Food Log

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I view NET CARBS on the Daily Food Log?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
71 REPLIES 71

Hey @Tracymag.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Be sure to visit the idea I shared above and vote for it.

If you have any questions in regards to the Feature Suggestions board, be sure to read the FAQ.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can’t vote on the link you provided. Has 167 votes, but I can’t find where/how to add mine. Has the padlock in the upper right corner.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Tracymag!

It has been locked for comments but you can still vote for it by clicking the thumbs up button to the left of the suggestion, on the top. 

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bump! I need this feature! Just started using the app again and that is one of the main things that is missing.

Best Answer

Let is huge right now! We need net carbs!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @wes_linz and @SummerJazz.

The very best way to make your voice heard would be by voting for this suggestion talking about it. While it is listed as Not Currently Planned, you can still vote for it to show your support.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Best Answer

Yes please! I'm trying to switch to a keto diet as well. I log my steak and suddenly I ate 2grams of carbs out of nowhere. Who added carbs to steak? Plain old grilled steak nothing added.

Best Answer

It is horrible, horrible support that after all these years, net carbs are still not calculated! That is lack of basic functions!! Please add this ASAP

Best Answer

No, that is not net carbs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes please add net carbs very frustrating to have to figure out myself everyday as I know the total carb count is not exactly broke down the same as net for keeping track of macros. Thanks

Best Answer

With the keto diet being so popular today it is crucial to be able to keep track of net carbs, versus total carbs. I understand that I can manually subtract fiber from the total but when keeping track of daily percentages I’d love to be able to see my percentages only including net carbs!  

Best Answer

In the early 90's, I started eating low carb and learned about net carbs.  Nearly every diet I've reviewed since then included the need to monitor net carbs.  Despite what appears to be hundreds of posts, comments, and votes for years in the community requesting net carbs be calculated in the app, you still have not added it and there appears to be no plans to do so.  Why so unresponsive to this request?

Best Answer