Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sleep Data Interface HORRIBLE

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The new sleep data visuals and user interface are HORRIBLE!  Google has ruined the Fitbit user experience at every turn.  I’ve cancelled my auto renewal and will likely move to an Apple device.

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51

Thank you for the laugh! You described the display PERFECTLY! Like it was made by a kindergartener😅  

Best Answer

I’ve been chatting to Fitbit again Tonight, quite honestly they don’t care at all that this new sleep app is actually useless . Today it recorderd no sleep, I was actually  sleeping for hours, it’s getting worse by the day and Fitbit don’t care about its customers at all . This is just about the worst upgrade on an app I have ever seen and it doesn’t work 

Best Answer

Please oh please restore the old black graph for sleep!  The new white-on-white is unreadable, and I only use FitBit for that graph.  It was a treat before.  Now it is terrible.  Please!

Best Answer
That says it all! But don’t hold your breath…..
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

I thought maybe I was the odd one that hated it, until I found this. Why oh why is it just reporting the first period and not the rest. I can’t be the only one who has disturbed nights sleep. 
Come on Google it’s almost been a month since the complaint and it’s still awful. I’m not hurrying to buy anything else Google as a result. For ot was great until you started to ruin it. 

Best Answer

Daismoo, I am so pissed off about this. It appears it is not going to change back or get better until people start canceling their subscription. I've canceled mine and my daughters. I refuse to pay $10+ /month for this horrible downgrade. I guess I will just use my Fitbit as a watch and a heartrate monitor until I can afford a brand that cares what their customers are saying. Maybe if enough people cancel their subscription Google will sit up and finally take notice!

Best Answer

Yes - now the sleep app is very difficult to read, but what amazes me even more is that it has lost so much functionality!!  In the former version, I could lightly touch any portion of the line, and see the exact times when I was awake, or dreaming, for example.  This was always fun to do having coffee with my husband, and we would compare notes.  Now that is GONE!!  Incomprehensible that they could consider this an improvement!!??  I was considering going for Fitbit premium, but now am planning to start searching for a different brand of fitness tracker to purchase.  I have always appreciated Google, but this was a really stupid move on their part.

Best Answer

Yes - I really lived seeing the star when I got enough sleep...

Best Answer

I think it was made by inexperienced "designers" without much common sense or practicality - and clearly without any input from their CUSTOMERS!  

Best Answer

Another poster hit the nail on the head by saying "looks like it was designed by a kindergartener"! I totally agree it sucks.

Best Answer

That function is still there but it is on the ugly graph with all the stages. You have to hold it down and the line will show for all graphs at the same time. You can move the line in either direction and it will show the time and which part of the graph it is showing. It is really stupid because the graphs tend to run together and it is sooooh hard to read.

Best Answer

I have complained in this forum, telephoned and complained and emailed, I don’t think Fitbit care what we say or feel, I am curious as to why someone would change this app and use unreadable layout and ridiculous pastel colours, I relieve believe it was done by a very inexperienced  person who probably just graduated from Kindergarten, 

Best Answer