Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Daylight Saving Time: Sunday, 03/11/2018

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Daylight Saving Time will take place in the United States this Sunday morning, and some features on your Fitbit device may be affected. These issues should be resolved by syncing after the time change. If you continue to have trouble with any of the following features, please proceed with the troubleshooting steps provided:

Sleep logs may be off by an hour and graphs may show incorrect data
- Try editing your sleep log to reflect the correct amount of sleep by following the steps here.

Hourly Activity Goals and Reminders To Move may change to a different timeframe
- We recommend switching Reminders To Move to “off” so that you aren’t receiving these reminders until the issue is sorted. You can re-enable the feature tomorrow.

Device time may be off by one hour
- Restart your phone to make sure the time is correct there first, and then manually sync your device.

Silent alarms may be off by one hour
- We recommend setting a backup alarm on your phone or clock if you need to be woken up on Sunday morning. Your device's alarms should be accurate as soon as your the time updates by syncing with an phone/computer that shows the correct time.

As a general rule of thumb, we recommend turning on All Day Sync so that your device has the best chance of being up to date on Sunday. Once your device has synced and updated to the new time, you should be all set.

Best Answer
467 REPLIES 467
That's what I got yesterday too, but today all is normal.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes delete and reinstall but remember your passwords.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Doesn't work, mine has always reset and this is the 4th time change.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

my charge 2 did reset fine for daylight savings time with no problem, but overnight the next day, 3.11.18 it did not reset the steps and is just continuing into today.  

Best Answer

After the time change my Fitbit is not resetting at midnight.

Best Answer

My steps did not reset after last night- 3/11/18, but my time did, along with the my sleep.

I have refreshed and deleted the app only to find, it didn't refresh back to 0. It still shows by steps from yesterday

Best Answer

I have tried restarting my phone, updating the app and all but my tracker is just adding on top everything from yesterday and never reset at Midnight like it usually does. How do I fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit charge HR2 is still showing my steps from yesterday (sunday March 12) i have trued restarting several times to no avail. My clock is showing correct time and date but mybsteos are stuck on yesterdays count. How do i fix this if restarting doesnt do it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit charge 2 didn’t reset Sunday at midnight. Restarted my iPhone and that didn’t have any effect.  What else can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

woke up this morning to find that I burned 2000 calories while asleep.  anyway to edit this?  restarting the tracker and my phone did not work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charger 2 did not refresh the data/my steps and just kept carrying over the next day. And yes my settings are set to all day sync. How can I fix this? SOS!

Best Answer
0 Votes

No help - the device syncs multiple times and still is off one hour - can you be a little more reliable?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My time is showing up correctly on my Fitbit Charge following daylight savings time and the device is syncing, but the information date is not correct in the app.  It hasn't changed "days" - I woke up this morning having 12,000 steps already.  I have turned the phone off and tried the manual sync but it isn't updating the date and resetting the info. 

Best Answer
Anyone else with this problem?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
As far as I know Fitbit does not have a clue how to remedy this!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Call Fitbit and see if they can help, they can't but it'll keep them busy.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem...please email me when someone replies how to fix this...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I hate to say this but wait and it should reset, mine always has within 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Check with Fitbit

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep. Mine still showing my step count from yesterday (sunday). Ive restarted a dozen times. My date and time arecorrect but my steps are stucm on Sunday.

Best Answer
0 Votes