Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Daylight Saving Time: Sunday, November 4, 2018

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 11/6/18 - These issues should now be resolved. If you're still having trouble syncing your device, check the troubleshooting steps in this article.

Daylight Saving Time will take place in the United States this Sunday morning, and some features on your Fitbit device may be affected. These issues should be resolved by syncing after the time change. If you continue to have trouble with any of the following features, please proceed with the troubleshooting steps provided:

Sleep logs may be off by an hour and graphs may show incorrect data
- Try editing your sleep log to reflect the correct amount of sleep by following the steps here.

Hourly Activity Goals and Reminders To Move may change to a different timeframe
- We recommend switching Reminders To Move to “off” so that you aren’t receiving these reminders until the issue is sorted. You can re-enable the feature tomorrow.

Device time may be off by one hour
- Restart your phone to make sure the time is correct there first, and then manually sync your device.

Silent alarms may be off by one hour
- We recommend setting a backup alarm on your phone or clock if you need to be woken up on Sunday morning. Your device's alarms should be accurate as soon as your the time updates by syncing with an phone/computer that shows the correct time.

As a general rule of thumb, we recommend turning on All Day Sync so that your device has the best chance of being up to date on Sunday. Once your device has synced and updated to the new time, you should be all set.

Best Answer
107 REPLIES 107

My fitbit still is not right

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.

@Belkt67 wrote:

My fitbit still is not right

Same here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The issues experienced during Daylight Saving Time should now be fully resolved.

@Belkt67 @Jkozodoy Can you provide any details on what you are experiencing? Is it related to the issues mentioned in the lead post of this thread, or something different?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine completely resolved the next day.

Best Answer
Yay!Sent from my LG Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem, but it resolved on the 5th, thankfully. It was frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine either lol
Best Answer
0 Votes

These issues should now be resolved. If you're still having trouble syncing your device, check the troubleshooting steps in this article.

Best Answer