Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Hourly activity goal issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 07/06/17: This issue has now been resolved, and this fix is retroactive. Now go get that 250!

Update 06/15/17: Engineers are actively working on this issue, and we hope to update you with good news soon.

Update 05/15/17: One fix caused another issue. This issue is not resolved and engineers are actively working on getting it fixed. Thanks for your patience while we sort this out!

Update 05/09/17: This issue should now be resolved, and is a retroactive fix, so if you go backwards in your hourly activity graph, the correct dots should be filled in. Thanks so much for your patience!

Update 4/18/17: Engineers are still looking into a couple of complicated Hourly Activity Goal issues. Here are the issues we're aware of:

-Hourly activity dots don't match up on the mobile app (iOS/Android/Windows) and Charge 2 or Blaze

-Hourly activity dots don't match up on the fitbit.com desktop and Charge 2 or Blaze

If you're experiencing the above issues, please know our engineers are aware and working on this and we'll update you when we have anything to share. 

Best Answer
317 REPLIES 317

I did a sync before responding.  Tried it again just now to be safe.  No change.

No change. I synced before posting before but tried again just now to be safe. It's still missing an hour in the Android app that shows up on the Blaze.

Sorry for the duplicate. The site said it failed to post the first time so I did it again. Obviously it didn't actually fail.

Moderator edit: content.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @hollyhock. Please force-quit your app, open it again, and then post a screenshot of your graph. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_20170706_173929030.jpgScreenshot_20170706-173713.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's exactly what it's been doing. I've noticed that if I get the steps and then take the tracker off to charge right afterwards, it often won't record that hour. 

That's kind of what I was thinking, except in my case, it was well before the hour ended, but I took it right after I reached the 250 steps. That's why I wondered if it needed to sync first but since I never check that at the time I have no way of knowing. Glad it's not just me though. Smiley Happy

Lol! Yes, it is frustrating. I hate seeing it disappear or not register when you know you had them.

It can be annoying, that's for sure.

That is odd.

Moderator edit: content.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@hollyhock appreciate the screenshots. Looks like this is a separate issue, and our engineers are now aware of it. I'll update you when I have anything to share!

Best Answer

A separate issue? Lol. How many times can the behavior where the Fitbit Tracker shows more hours than the app after syncing constantly resulting in inconsistent data be called a 'separate issue'? This is just hilarious by now.

Best Answer

How is this different than the issue that was being tracked here?

Best Answer

It would be good to see this fixed. I actually watched the little pink dot blink off this morning. I specifically made sure I had the 250 steps, synced my device, and then removed it for an hour or so to charge. When I went back and looked at my phone again, I saw the pink dot representing that hour I made a point of getting disappear. The tracker shows it there, though. 

Anyway, I'll see if you guys get a fix done on this soon. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing here. I thought that's what this thread was for too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This issue has not been resolved, for me. In fact, I had no troubles until this past week, and lost hourly activity and active minutes, both for 4 days this week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Been lucky this week and it has worked all week. Often okay for a while then plays up a couple of times during the week. 

Doubt it has been fixed and expect the problem to happen again in the near future. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand it hasn't fixed everyone's issue, but it definitely has fixed it for me.

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife is having the SAME issue, but with her steps counted. It shows in her activity log how much she was active and her Blaze would count her steps, but when she syncs, it would go back to a previous amount of steps... is there a way to go back and get those steps she walked?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yesterday I got congratulated by my tracker for hitting 250 steps for all the hours, but in my app there is an hour/a dot missing.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hourly activity seems to be fixed but new problem with Fit Bit Blaze not transferring minutes with heart rate to IPhone "days of weekly excercise". Annoying.

Jane Prancan
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just experienced the same issue today with Blaze and iOS.  My Blaze screen is showing 12/12 active hours yet app says 11/12 - have others had similar trouble recently? This is a first for me having just upgraded from Charge HR to Blaze this month 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not resolved for me. Alta. Done all the troubleshooting.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not fixed. Again yesterday my Charge2 showed more completed hours of 250 steps than what the app shows.  I now don't. Bother about trying to hit targets as Fitbit devices are unreliable.  It doesn't ever always count steps correctly. What a load of rubbish Fitbit are. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for posting about the issue that you're still experiencing. There may be a small number of users who may encounter it still. If you are indeed witnessing this continued behavior, please let us know in this thread. Thanks!

Best Answer
Hi! Iam still experiencing this issue like today active 8 of 9 hrs but app says 2 of 9.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes