Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resting Heart Rate history

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can only see my resting heart rate history in the dashboard for a month. I can't find any more info or the history past a month anywhere? anyone know where it is or whether this is it?

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

I take about 5 minutes each month to put the resting heart rate information into a spreadsheet, where I can run monthly and yearly averages on it. More work than I'd like, but it's all I can do presently. It's too bad this isn't offered yet, as resting heart rate is a huge indicator of health and fitness.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Hey, @WavyDaveyMan Very Happy It is nice to see you. I think this would be very useful for a lot of us. This is why I encourage your to post your idea on our Feature Suggestions board.

Then you can share the link here. I'll be around. 

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
Best Answer

Hey, @WavyDavey! Thanks for your updates and sharing the link. Heart I have already voted for it. 

See you around my friend. Cat Tongue

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Fitbit, 

What's going on?  Why haven't you fixed this yet?  I can see resting heart rate on my android but only for a year, the web page is still restricted to the last 30 days why?  This is probably the main statistic that has any meaning.  I would like to see resting heart rate since I began using Fitbit  (on all platforms) otherwise why would I continue to use this and not look for an alternative?

Regards,

H4wlt

Best Answer

@h4wltLike many I would like to see the full history but on my Android I can scroll back over 2 years and  view the trends, on each Portrait and Landscape views of the all of the options, Week, Month , 3 month and Year.

I'm happy with that but you have to wait slightly for the plotting to catch up.

I prefer scrolling with the monthly view because the 3 Month and Year view. the averages are severe. At least scrolling on the monthly it's what we are used to seeing.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes
I sync my Fitbit data with an app called TactioHealth and through that I can view my complete heart rate data.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@KerrymitThanks for that, greatly appreciated.. I can load the App for TactioHealth, I have linked with Fitbit and now I'm trying to sync ..

Version 7.14.0 (6565) Android

@Kerrymit wrote:
I sync my Fitbit data with an app called TactioHealth and through that I can view my complete heart rate data.

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kerrymit. Fitbit is populating itself on my Android.. So I will keep my mind on that .

More definitions to learn.. TactioHealth uses our Active Minutes for it's Cardio via Fitbit..

I have filled out everything and all's well so far..

I have sent them a message because it thinks I'm in daylight saving time.. I'm not worried about that.

Colin

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is extremely frustrating that the Fitbit community shows issues as solved when they clearly are not.

The request was to see more RHR than the last month which seems like a reasonable request and one that I also would like to see. 

Sadly this is is not possible as far as I can tell but why not? Surely RHR is as useful as other fitness data! Please don’t say things are resolved when they clearly are not!

Best Answer

@SunsAnvilIf you don't mind using a third party link the data is available to be downloaded into Excel..

This link gives you are maximum of 25 months at the moment..

You use Interday option

Thanks again @iccir919

Here is the result of my RHR since 13dec15

RHR dec15-aug18.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. It is so frustrating that we need to resort to 3rd parties for the basics but this does what I need so I guess I will live with it.

it is so annoying that Fitbit are so bad at supporting their user community but at least we support each other in spite of the challenges posed by the manufacturer!

Best Answer

@SunsAnvilThanks for getting back... Here is another 3rd party link which will allow you to download all of your daily HR data.  You have to register and I donate a small sum because the data is well worth it..

A days data is approx 24 hr points/minute or 35,000/day but it allows Fitbitters like me to analyze segments..

I have used the old Fitbit Premium system for 7 years and that is now being discontinued.. That had valuable data for me, but now, I have to download every 30 days to keep my spreadsheets going.

Other Fitbitters are worried about privacy of the Fitbit data, identity theft etc., I'm more concerned about fraud..Smiley Frustrated Last week I had a fraudulent online transaction on my credit card for $AUD 5591.98 from an Australian Electronics supplier. The price of a good quality large TV,,

Fortunately their system stopped the goods, and a week later my bank cancelled the transaction.. No money was lost by any party..  How they got my data who knows..  So a replacement credit card and the chance to cleanup some of the regular monthly transactions

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Colinm39 and @SunsAnvil.

Glad to see users helping each other out.

@SunsAnvil, if you'd like to download your HR history please let me know and I'll be happy to help your out get everything you need.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks both,

I have been travelling for work so was holding off replying until I could access the data via my desktop which is perfect.

I find it frustrating that Fitbit doesn't make all my data available in this foramt. It's not a lot of data as a CSV file so why they make it difficult is beyond comprehension because it allows users to make better informed decisions about their life. For example I see a huge spike in RHR back in January when I had a serious illness. But also I see that my RHR is going up during periods when I have been unable to sleep properly.

Surely this should not require us to go "undercover" and pull data through third party utilities?

Jon

Best Answer
Right on!!
Best Answer

Hello @SunsAnvil and @JimFitJim.

Thanks for sharing your feedback on the matter.

@SunsAnvil There is no need to go 'undercover'. As I mentioned before, if you want to export your data I can help you get those details exported. Having said that, I do understand where you are coming from and we truly appreciate the feedback.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi LF,

Basically I would like a complete data dump of all data points collected for any define period so I could build a complete profile and compare performance month by month. For example I have gone from cardio fitness of 48 to 52-56 to 54-58 and I am now at 55-59. All of this is good but I would like to better understand what changes impacted these changes since I don’t get any notification that it increases. If I could better understand what impacted each bump. It’s more than coincidence.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @SunsAnvil and @JimFitJim.

@JimFitJim Seems like your post didn't come through. Could you post it again?

@SunsAnvil Our support team should be getting in touch with you about exporting that data! Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes