Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resting Heart Rate history

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can only see my resting heart rate history in the dashboard for a month. I can't find any more info or the history past a month anywhere? anyone know where it is or whether this is it?

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46
Just hoping that you make it simple to see historical RHR info. That's all.
Best Answer

Hello @JimFitJim.

Thanks for your feedback. Please do know that I'll be sharing that with the rest of the team. If at any point you'd like to export your HR data do not hesitate to let me know.

If you have the time, maybe you could even post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Other users could then comment and vote on it to show their support. Be sure to read the FAQ if you have any questions on that board.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I do not want to export my RHR data. I just want to be able to access it for review on your platform.

JFJ
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JimFitJim.

I do understand that, I was making a suggestion as to a way in which you could get some of that information to review. I'm very sorry that it didn't come through like that. 

If you do create a suggestion for that, please let us know and share the link in here so that other users can find it and support your idea.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

V  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Displaying the resting heart rate over time (more than 30 days) has been requested for at least FIVE years now. I know this is not terribly difficult to incorporate and it's a very reasonable request. It's been on the Android app for years but for some reason Fitbit hasn't added it to the iPhone app or the web version.

It getting close to time for an upgrade for me. I've heard the Apple Watch is offering this data, and offering it broken down numerous ways. Might be time to leave Fitbit.

Best Answer

After my last Fitbit Charge 4 (and previously, Charge 2) broke some 4 to 5 months ago, I have been unable to monitor my 'heart resting rate'. Having just purchased a new Charge 4, I find that on visiting my Fitbit history via my app or through my computer Dashboard, my heart rate history as disappeared - even though my full sleep history an other data is still visible?

Where's it gone? How do I get it back? It's important to me and is the only reason I stick with Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes