Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps showing on app but not on Web Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just re-added my ZIP and the ZIP has my steps - but they will not show up on my dashboard.  On my PC dashboard it says I have All the Tiles - no tile for steps.  I show Activity tile. 

I have removed and reinstalled my zip

I have remove and readded the Fitbit App on my iPhone.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @crysmys.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for sharing those details and those screenshots.

In this case, the tiles in the web Dashboard as slightly different to the ones on the Fitbit app. If you set the 'Goals' tile you should be able to see the current steps showing.

I hope this helps out! Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Forums @ginger1213.

Thanks for sharing all of the steps that you have tried to get everything on your Zip to sync correctly.

It sounds like it could be because a second account was created by mistake. Let's try to log out from both the app and the web Dashboard. Then log back in and make sure that you are entering the same credentials on both ends. That should get all details to show up correctly.

Let me know how it goes or if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem.  I've logged out of both the app and the website, but on logging back in, I still don't have today's steps showing on my dashboard.  I did delete my account several months ago..  and recreated it about 5 weeks later.  But I'm using only current info to log in.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @crysmys.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for taking the time to try those steps and post about your situation.

I'd like to ask you to share some screenshots of the information that you can see on the Dashboard. That should let me better understand what is happening and find the best way to go about getting the information to show up.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
Spoiler
Thanks Laura.  Just for background, I deleted my account a few months back because I could find no other way to delete Fitbit history. I waited more than a month, and then created a new account, with the same email address.  History was gone so it seemed I was safe. Because I don't usually log into the website, I didn't realize at first that the Step Tile wasn't appearing on my dashboard.  I don't have the problem with my Android Phone App.  On my phone, I can see what I need and edit the tiles no problem.  On my laptop, not so much.  There is no tile app for the day's steps, and no tile available to be added.

I have logged out of my account on all devices, cleared cache on both laptop and PC. I Removed my FitbitOne from the app on my phone, and then added it again.  On my PC/laptop I usually work in Chrome, but tried Firefox today with the same issue.  Not really sure what else to try. 

In truth, I usually use my phone app as a reference..  it took me more than a month to realize I was having a problem with the laptop dashboard.  It wasn't until I saw another user with the same problem in the forum that I thought maybe I could 'tag on' and get a fix. 

Tiles ShowingTiles ShowingTile availableTile available
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @crysmys.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for sharing those details and those screenshots.

In this case, the tiles in the web Dashboard as slightly different to the ones on the Fitbit app. If you set the 'Goals' tile you should be able to see the current steps showing.

I hope this helps out! Let me know if there are any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That fixed the problem -- thank you!!

Best Answer

Hello @crysmys.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Glad to read that the steps I shared helped you out! 

Be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards if you have the time. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users. Perhaps something in there will pique your interest.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes