Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dashboard screen is black

ANSWERED

The dashboard is a black screen, and my sleep data are missing info on the app.  What's going on?  I only bought a Fitbit for the sleep data, and now I can't get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
618 REPLIES 618

Did that, it still is not working

Best Answer

Thanks for this. I am using Edge and clearing the cached images resolved it for me. Settings/Privacy and Security/Clear browsing data/Choose what to clear/Cached images and Files/Clear Now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

,,,and tell us once and for all how to fix this black scree / no data problem. 14 hours and counting is unacceptable!

Best Answer

Or at least acknowledge that they are aware of the problem and doing something about it.

Best Answer
You can selectively clear just "cached images and files," that did it for
me. Now it is apparently working.
Best Answer

Same here, blank screen. What has happened, anyone!? 

Best Answer

The Dashboard on my computer is not working. It also takes a long time on my iphone app to work. I tried to contact "Chat" but that's not working. What's happening with the Fitbit company? If there are changes happening?

Best Answer

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @janetehunt  it's a known issue some are having.

here are the support contacts I've gleaned over the years on the forums.

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or X/Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

My dashboard is black also but my sleep data comes through

---

...and I have no intention of switching to chrome

---

Not for me

---

It worked.  Thanks

Best Answer

All of a sudden, my Dashboard is not working on my laptop.  All I get is a blank screen.  I can access everything else in my account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My dashboard is also empty.

Fitbit stop changing things.

I have to go to LOG to get sleep time.

All the other data is missing.

Best Answer

Hi @warshawm  it's an ongoing issue. Your post was removed to the thread where others reported the same issue.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome response with perfect amount of details. It solved my issue. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

4/17/24  Dashboard has been blank for at least 4 hours.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here... I'm getting no dashboard with the latest update of Chrome!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! Very annoying! 

I use Fitbit to track a calorie deficit. They removed the numerical estimate for calories for calories from the app, so I have been using the dashboard. Now I can’t access this! The calories estimate is the key feature of the Fitbit for me, and they seem to be making it harder and harder to access!

What is going on Fitbit?

Best Answer

If using Chrome - Go Settings - Privacy & Security - Clear browsing Data . Then select Cached Images & Files . Click "Clear data"

That worked for me 

Best Answer

Worked for me too. Thanks for posting.

Best Answer

I cannot view my dashboard at all. I just get ... nothing?!. I have a premium account, I have cleared cookies and I have cofirmed/enabled google to use my fitbitdata.

Best Answer