Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dashboard screen is black

ANSWERED

The dashboard is a black screen, and my sleep data are missing info on the app.  What's going on?  I only bought a Fitbit for the sleep data, and now I can't get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
618 REPLIES 618

Thank you I thought I was the only one with this problem

Best Answer

FIXED! I fixed my issue by clearing the cache and stored images in Chrome settings. Settings >Privacy & Security >Clear Browsing Data > check Browsing data and Cached Images and Files. Click Clear Data. Restart Chrome.

Best Answer

Afraid not. Here in Australia just a black/blank dashboard screen. I asked the question on one of fitbit's live chat forums but no answer yet. I suspect the fix will have to be back out the latest update and re-instate the last one.  At least the old one worked.

Best Answer

Mine too, since yesterday!  What's going on, and what's the solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cleared out my browsing data on Google Chrome and the dashboard is working fine now.  Hope this solution works for you as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How many days did it take to get back to normal? I am on day 2 now. Blank dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks.
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Still blank?
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mac user here. Cleared my cache (reluctantly) last night and got it to show my dashboard...just once. This morning? Black screen again! Any suggestions welcome. I wish Fitbit would tell us what's going on and how to fix it! Shame on them!

Best Answer
Clearing cache in Chrome fixed it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Fixed. Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. Clearing the Cache fixed it for me too! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Clearing the cache works - temporarily.   It is not acceptable to have to clear the cache once a day or more.  GET THIS FIXED!

Best Answer

I cleared my Chrome browser data (history) and now the Fitbit Dashboard loads on my desktop PC.

Best Answer

I read in a thread this morning that someone got back their dashboard by clearing the browsing data or history on the browser so I tried that on 2 different laptops today and had success.  Now if I could only find a way to restore the app on my phone to the original sleep display I would be much happier.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Clearing the cache only lasts for a few hours then it stops working again

Best Answer

I have suddenly lost the dashboard from my screen.  I have tried logging out and back in but still just see a blank screen.  Is this a general problem or just me?  So annoying - I can see all the information on the separate screens but not altogether as I could on the dashboard.

Best Answer

Same with me. Cleared the cache a couple of times & now nothing works

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I logged into Fitbit.com on my pc the Dashboard is totally blank, no icons are showing. The log pages are okay.  :I logged out of the website, restarted my pc but still nothing except a blank page

Best Answer