Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App version 5.22, iPhone, Flex2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Within the past couple of days it is taking several minutes for the dashboard on  my iPhone to show the current number of steps. Additionally, when I try to record outdoor bike from the previous day the date overlaps the time and mileage making it very, very difficult to record correct information. ???????  I just timed it, marching in place for14 minutes before it started refreshing/recording steps ! "Sumpin ain't right.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @meok - I moved your post to the Flex 2 forum. Hopefully other Flex 2 users can offer suggestions. Have you tried restarting your device? That’s usually the first suggestion. Instructions are here

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Carol-B,
That worked to refresh/record steps right away but not to correct the issue of text covering text.

Thanks for your help,

Best Answer
0 Votes

@meok what do you mean by text covering text?

I've been using my flex2 during the covid quarantine and i've had some lags in steps, but it was mainly due to my phone being slow.  I restarted my phone and that fixed the problem ( for me) 

for workouts, i usually just edit the auto created workout with the correct start time, end time and exercise type.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete." - Buckminster Fuller

"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened." -Douglas Adams

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
Albert Camus

“To suggest thrift to the poor is both grotesque and insulting. It is like advising a man who is starving to eat less.” Oscar Wilde

"Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder." -Rumi

Men have unrealized potential for self-cultivation, self-direction, self-understanding, and creativity. It is this potential that we regard as crucial and to which we appeal, not to the human potential for violence, unreason, and submission to authority. The goal of man and society should be human independence: a concern not with image of popularity but with finding a meaning in life that is personally authentic; a quality of mind not completely driven by a sense of powerlessness, nor one which unthinkingly adopts status values, nor one which represses all threats to its habits, but one which has full, spontaneous access to present and past experiences; one which easily unites the fragmented parts of personal history; one which openly faces problems which are troubling and unresolved; one with an intuitive awareness of possibilities, an active sense of curiosity, an ability and willingness to learn.

This kind of independence does not mean egotistic individualism—the object is not to have one's way so much as it is to have a way that is one's own. Nor do we deify man—we merely have faith in his potential. — Port Huron Statement of Students for a Democratic Society, 1962

Our good fortune is dependent upon the cooperation and contributions of others. Every aspect of our present well-being is due to hard work on the part of others. As we look around us at the buildings we live and work in, the roads we travel, the clothes we wear, or the food we eat, we have to acknowledge that all are provided by others. None of them would exist for us to enjoy and make use of were it not for the kindness of so many people unknown to us.

Dalai Lama

"criminal, n. A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation": Howard Scott

BE KIND, REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN YOU FORWARD AND USE BLIND CARBON COPY.
SAY NO TO SPAMMERS
THANK YOU

Best Answer
0 Votes

How are you responding to the thread?

Are you replying via email or on the Community.fitbit.com page?

Looks like you may have a signature set up.  

Best Answer

@meok - Saying “No to Spammers” is all well and good, but the best way to avoid spam is to remove all personal information (like your email address and last name) before posting. You can still go back to your previous posts and edit them. To do so, tap the three dots at the top, right of your post, then tap Edit. @kawaiiko raises a good question - How are you posting?  If your method automatically inserts a signature, remove it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

email

Best Answer
0 Votes

Photo on 6-7-20 at 3.39 PM #2.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone also, but do not have this issue - can you please check to make sure you have the latest app update and latest IOS ? 

Also seems you have a signature set up on your email.  

EE913A30-BBD4-4F79-928B-2471F99D52CB.png

Best Answer
0 Votes