Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bit (FLEX) wont connect or sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I left home and went on a trip for a few days, once I got out of town, my fitbit would constantly keep saying, looking for device, sending notifications that the sync was unsuccessful, could not get any counts for over 3 days.. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, turning the bluetooth and location on and off, restarting my phone, restarting the app, none of the online suggestions worked.. I am now home, and in frustration, I unpaired my bit.. Now, it searches for quite some time, it will find my Bit, it then asks that I tap until it vibrates, which it does, but it does not link to my phone, it then says, Not Working? move other trackers, make sure your flex is nearby, and make sure the lights come on when you tap it, which it does also... Help!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

What is the status of your flex @Lilfinger 

You say you unpaired, this is when the Flex is removed from your phones bluetooth.

You say your Flex keeps saying looking, but the Flex only has lights.

You say it searches, what is it? Are you doing this searching through the phones bluetooth or through the Fitbit app?

Is the tracker still connected to your Fitbit account?

What type of phone are we asking about?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue 

I'm having the same problem!

I am trying to connect using Fitbit's app. It does not work using my phone's (Samsung Galaxy S8) Bluetooth.

My track is not connected to the Fitbit app or the phone. I disconnected it to try and reestablish the connection to do the firmware update.

Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You disconnected your non syncing flex from your phone, digging a deeper hole to dig out of.

Have you removed the Flex from your phones bluetooth?

Cleared the Fitbit apps data, force stopped the Fitbit app. Checked for phone and Fitbit app updates.

Restart phone, better to shutdown phone.

Now try setting up the Flex and let us know the step of failure and any error messages.

Best Answer
0 Votes