Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories the same every day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

The past week or so my fitbit has said I've burnt exactly the same amount of calories each day (1535), but the amount of steps I've done has varied from less than 2000 (due to illness) to more 8000. Also, my normal average calorie burn is usually a lot higher even on sedentary days at an average of 1800.

I use both a charge HR and a flex 2, and this problem seems to happen regardless of whether I've been wearing just one type of fitbit or swapped throughout the day. 

Thanks, 

Holly 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

That sounds weird! You could try uninstalling the App, restarting your phone and reinstalling the app. Not sure if that will work or not, but worth a try.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I gave this a go and it's still showing 1535 calories, even though before I went to bed last night it was at 1,900. It just seems to reset to 1535 each day 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really strange! I'd  suggest you contact Support.  See if they can shed some light on it!

Customer Support

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same issue( restarted app. It worked ok for one day but is doing the same again.

Best Answer
0 Votes