Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I replace a deleted tile?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I deleted my weight tracking tile and it no longer shows up on my mobile phone. I've gone to my dashboard and see where I can track my weight but I'm wondering how do I get that tile back on my phone? I want to enter/track weight on my phone again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Tap the 'Discover' button at bottom left, then  'Health & Fitness Stats'.  That shows all the tiles to add or delete.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Tap the 'Discover' button at bottom left, then  'Health & Fitness Stats'.  That shows all the tiles to add or delete.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Lost tiles on my charge 2 and followed directions to re-add the missing tiles but received message that tracker needed a heart rate capability and the open panel was grayed out.  Worked fine yesterday.  Is the Charge2 no longer being supported?  Why would the option even grayed out if the charge2 has a heart rate capability

Best Answer
0 Votes