Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot set up my new Fitbit Flex 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi can someone help me please.  I have received a Fitbit flex 2 as a replacement for my older version and cannot find out how to add the new fitbit to my existing account.  The set up guide says I need to look for the ‘account’ icon on my dashboard but I can’t see that anywhere-the help community state that this ‘account’ icon may be invisible and to click above the share icon at the top right hand side of the dashboard but I can’t find that either - any help would be greatly appreciated 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jans6165,

Welcome to the community!

The account icon is the one that looks like a card on a Rolodex, basically here:

fitbit-ios-account.jpg

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Jans6165,

Welcome to the community!

The account icon is the one that looks like a card on a Rolodex, basically here:

fitbit-ios-account.jpg

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Best Answer

Thanks Roladex I now have it sorted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it still possible to set up a new flex 2 on the app? I know it's no longer supported by fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JudyHorz,

Fitbit no longer sells it, but it is still supported by the Fitbit App.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes