Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard steps do not match challenge steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my versa about three weeks ago and i thought i was upgrading from my alta. Its seems not, my steps on my dashboard for the day do not match my challenge steps by 10s of thousands. It ia more then maybe an hour or two different because of the time zone, can anyone help or will i be just like all the other countless consumers on here stuck with a device that doesn’t work properly and have not received any help? I hope i just over looked it. 
this would be very sad that all of us, and it is a lot, that have an issue and fitbit has our money.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Upsetwithversa nice to see you around. Thank you for sharing the feedback of your Fitbit Versa.

I really appreciate the steps that you've tried to fix the syncing issues with your Fitbit Challenges. You can also check other possible reasons why your challenges are not being updated:

1. Your steps have fully synced to our database but you're not viewing the mobile app dashboard in Live Data Mode. (Live data mode would show the word "connected" under your tracker tile). 
2. You manually logged an activity. Steps from manually logged activities do not count toward challenges; only steps recorded by your tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 
3. You used MobileRun to track GPS data with your app. Only steps recorded by a tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 
4. All challenge participants are not in the same time zone. 

Please remember that is also recommended to wait 15 minutes after syncing your Fitbit data to see if your challenge updates.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer