Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted sleep tracker

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I accidentally deleted the sleep tracker from the dashboard- how do I get it back?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Sleepyliz What I infer is that you are talking about the tile itself and not a sleep log. If you want to have the Sleep tile back to your app's Dashboard please do the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app.
  2. Tap Edit in the top left.
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
  4. Check the circle next to the tile you would like to show.
  5. Tap Done when finished.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Very welcome to the Community @Sleepyliz! You can Manually log your Sleep by going to your Fitbit app and tap or click the sleep tile on the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the + icon in the top right corner, then tap Add Sleep Log and you can placed your information there. In addition, let me share with you this article "How do I manage my sleep history with the Fitbit app?" where you'll find a lot of great info to manage your sleep tracking. Smiley LOL

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Wink

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
I tried the solutions. Clicked on the + to add the sleep log and it says a sleep log already exists - which it did, I just can no longer see it!
I previously tapped the edit button and highlighted the sleep tab so when I pressed done it disappeared and I don't know how to get it back!

Any other suggestions?
Sleepliz

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sleepyliz What I infer is that you are talking about the tile itself and not a sleep log. If you want to have the Sleep tile back to your app's Dashboard please do the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app.
  2. Tap Edit in the top left.
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
  4. Check the circle next to the tile you would like to show.
  5. Tap Done when finished.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
Thanks I've sorted it

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

That is great @Sleepyliz, I'm happy to hear that you was able to find the missing tile Smiley Very Happy and thanks @AlvaroFitbit for your help! 

@Sleepyliz In addition, let me share with you this article "What should I know about sleep tracking?" where you'll find a lot of tips to improve your Zzzzz Smiley LOL.

Keep sleeping! 

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I dont see a sleep tile any where its just gone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sleep tile is missing how do I get it back

Best Answer
0 Votes

First, go to your today tab. Go to edit (on the top right of your screen), scroll down and tap on discover. Scroll down and find "health & fitness stats". Tap on it. Then there should be a purple sleep tab. Tap on that, and add it to your screen! Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried this and when I press add to today it does not work

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having trouble resetting the sleep tracker.  Went to edit but SLEEP not there. Please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I followed the directions but their are no tiles at all. I have a charge 3
Best Answer
0 Votes

When I tap the purple sleep tile it comes up but at the bottom it says "open" not "add to today" but the open button doesn't do anything.  Can you please help? I've run out of options.

Best Answer

In my fitbit app, edit is in the top right corner. I tapped edit and scrolled to bottom of page and there are no tiles or circles to tap on.

Best Answer