Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flex 2 not syncing fully

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit has started to miss off details of walk in the section that tells you how long you have walked each day in the exercise section. It still records the full amount of steps in the circle part....help please

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @AnneField  Try restarting it several times. If that doesnt fix the issue, uninstall the app and then reinstall it and hopefully that will do it.

Restart your tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much for your helpSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried restarting my flex2 it seemed to be a short term solution.  It is back to not recording accurately again and now I am noticing that it is not acting compatibly with the challenges as well.  My results in the challenges are now not updating, as well; which takes away the fun of participating in the challenges. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LMB25  Try uninstalling the app from your phone and then reinstall it and log back in. It is possible it is an app problem.

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did that already, and logging out then back in, etc.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok thanks for that. If the issue continues Id suggest you contact Support 

Fitbit Support  

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes