Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 Exercise not syncing or syncing incorrectly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Yesterday, I walked for 50 minutes. My Flex2 showed 66 active minutes but No Exercise. Today, I walked for over an hour and it logged 68 active minutes but only 11:05 min walk. The past week or so it wouldn't log my exericse immediately and took a couple hours before showing up. Yesterday it didn't show up at all and today it's inaccurate. I tried turning my phone off and logging back in. There does not appear to be an update at this time. It's really frustrating b/c when you are trying to meet goals, such as 7 days exercising and it doesn't log one, it's annoying and I spend a lot of time trying to make it work. Any other replies I saw to this type of error was old so I wanted to ask again to see if there was a new solution. 

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No you wont lose the data (well I didn't when I did a restart!). As long as it has synced the data will be held on the website. Fingers crossed for you

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I'd  suggest you try restarting your flex 2 three times (put the pebble in the charger and press the button 3 times within 5 seconds. It will vibrate to let you know it has actually done it. Repeat the process twice more and see if it improves. If not Id suggest you contact customer service as it might be faulty. Good luck!

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply. It didn't record my walk again today so something is wrong. If I do the restart as you suggest am I going to lose all the data I've already recorded/tracked? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No you wont lose the data (well I didn't when I did a restart!). As long as it has synced the data will be held on the website. Fingers crossed for you

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem too as of last Thursday. Frustrating to say the least!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same. I hit 10,000 playing soccer, from vibration, then later it only showed 6,000 steps. 

Today, it's back to random elliptical exercise, even at 2am, when fitbit shows I was dead asleep. 

Best Answer
0 Votes