Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 dead?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Flex 2 is slowing dying (battery doesn’t hold a charge very long anymore) so I thought I would switch it out with a Flex 2 my husband has but doesn’t use anymore. When I put his on the charger, it has 1 blinking purple light and 4 blinking white lights. I’ve tries restarting/resetting it, but it didn’t work and it won’t charge. Does this mean his Flex 2 is officially dead?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

From Fitbit Flex manual ,

JohnnyRow_0-1685905687878.png

That sounds like it is charging just like it is supposed to.  Are the blinking lights pattern what was bothering you?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

No, definitely not charging at all. The light that is supposed to be green is purple and it flashes very fast along with 4 white lights also flashing very fast. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you please help me figure out how to get Spotify on my fit bit charge 4

Best Answer
0 Votes

That sounds like you may only need to reset it...

Put it into the charger, and plug the charger into a USB, as usual. 

Then look for the little button on the back of the charger. 

Each time you push it it should vibrate; keep pushing it (not holding it) until all the lights come on at once, to reset it.

Once it's reset, leave it plugged in on the charger; pulsing white lights indicate it is charging.

When it hits full charge the green light will pulse once then all lights off.

Notes...

Purple light indicates a Bluetooth issue like it's not paired to the phone yet, so that may or may not take the place of the green light here.

FitBit's instructions say 3 times in 5 seconds, but others have suggested you may need to spam the button for up to 5-10 minutes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for the duplicate post, I forgot to tag @Catwoman7631 and apparently, there's no edit button here...

That sounds like you may only need to reset it...

Put it into the charger, and plug the charger into a USB, as usual. 

Then look for the little button on the back of the charger. 

Each time you push it it should vibrate; keep pushing it (not holding it) until all the lights come on at once, to reset it.

Once it's reset, leave it plugged in on the charger; pulsing white lights indicate it is charging.

When it hits full charge the green light will pulse once then all lights off.

Notes...

Purple light indicates a Bluetooth issue like it's not paired to the phone yet, so that may or may not take the place of the green light here.

FitBit's instructions say 3 times in 5 seconds, but others have suggested you may need to spam the button for up to 5-10 minutes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Calvinkelley9 I hope you figured this out and found the answers you need, but this is the forum for Flex 2, not Charge 4.  You might have better luck in that forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@User420 @Thank you, but I tried resetting/restarting it several times and it would not work. It is officially dead!

Best Answer
0 Votes