Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex won’t update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I read the form to update your flex on a different device if it won’t work on my phone.  The problem I have is I have downloaded the app to a pc and when I login with google it asks me create a new account.  I already have an account and if I enter my email it says an account exists.  Of course it does.  This is beyond frustrating.  I can’t get this thing to work.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @13conor  as of October 22, 2022 you can't set up and sync via a Windows computer. You'd need a compatible tablet or smartphone. The Flex is pretty old and no longer receives updates from Fitbit. https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/technology/compatible-devices 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Really, I just bought it new.  Was that a mistake?  It doesn’t seem to track anything, like sleep.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh yeah, where did you buy it? See if you can return it. They were released in 2013 and retired by 2019. Any Flex you bought, even if in a sealed box, the battery would be dead by now and not replaceable. The Flex series was replaced by the Alta series (also discontinued) and then by the Inspire series, the newest being the Inspire 3.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes