Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 not charging properly nor responding

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am facing a unique issue with the flex 2 tracker that I have synced with my iPhone 11. It was working fine till the last week then when I charged it after it discharged it stopped showing the green lights. Now whenever I connect it to the charger and plug it into a UL certified USB port it flashes continuously the 4 white LEDs and instead of the green it shows a pink LED for a minute and then goes off. Even after keeping it charged for hours it shows the battery is empty. I restarted the device but it does not respond any other way. Request help

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@saransh89 It's good that the community is growing! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your unresponsive Flex 2 and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Try cleaning the contacts using cotton swab with rubbing alcohol, then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's USB port (try different ports) or use an UL-certified USB adapter. After this, restart your device again and see how it behaves. You can follow these instructions to help your tracker charge.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There were unique cases that are happening with the Flex 2 after a discharge and I hope this may be the same problem that I had with yours.

Does your device vibrate when you plug it into the charger port? This would indicate that the Flex 2 is actually charging, while the lights flashing is some unknown feature. If not, you might have to continously press the reset button until it finally buzzes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes