Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 stopped syncing after changing service providers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Flex 2 seems to be working, the battery charges nd the alarm goes off but it no longer syncs.  When i look at he app on the phone  os just says 0,0,0 - no steps, no time active and tells me to wear the the fitbit to bed which i already do. 

I did change service provides for my phone around that time but cannot understand why that would make a difference.  

Did i miss something - are Flex 2 no longer supported?  I did get offers to trial Premium but i rejected them because i am happy with the information I was getting.  I have had this fitbit since 2017 and have been very happy with it.  

Pauline

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Doubletime Try restarting your tracker, turn bluetooth off on your phone and then restart the phone. Turn bluetooth back on and go to your app and try syncing again. If it is still not syncing the try all the suggestions in THIS Help Article on Syncing.

Restart your Tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks for taking the time to respond Nelly G.  My daughter asked if I had updated the software, I did so and the Fitbit started operating again.  Sorry for wasting your time.

Best Answer
0 Votes