Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 stopped syncing on Thursday 10th Jan

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my Flex 2 stopped synicing on Thursday 10th Jan. It was fine and I did a lot of walking that afternoon, but when I checked yesterday no syncing has been done since 15:39 Thursday 10th. Any ideas why not? I saw someone had a similar problem. I am not aware I have updated anything, I have a Sumsung S7, but it does update my apps automatically. However stopping and resetting the flex 2 worries me that I will lose all the data is that the case? How can I get it syncing again without losing data? Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
30 REPLIES 30

Thank you do much!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Mocha. Hi DeannaEJ-no I have gone back to my trusty Zip but that eats batteries and doesn't do swims-at least does steps though.xx

Best Answer
0 Votes

Deanne and Alison. Keep persevering. Follow Mocha's instructions and don't lose heart. It took me several attempts over 3 days and I got there in the end. I also removed the app from laptop/tablet and reinstalled as well as mobile. Then suddenly it worked. Good luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you-I have tried lots of times today-just keep trying when I have a spare 15 mins. xx

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see a 'trash can' near the Flex 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Hey dlec

After u tap on your picture in the upper left corner, your account will open. U want to tap on flex 2 under the word "Devices". The next screen will have "Flex 2" at the top in blue letters and across from it will be a trash can. Tap on the trash can. After that u will go to "set up a device" under "Devices" and follow the process. Let me know if it helps. Please make sure your Bluetooth is on and you have the most updated version of the Fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you Mocha for the info. I have it charging now. Hoping it’s up and running in the am.! 🤞

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey. I hope ur up and running! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Morning. I am still trying to get somewhere with my Flex 2. Lot of people say just keep trying so I am but I am also in contact with customer service. Am using my old zip but the battery only lasts about a week so that is not right also but does do my steps for me!!

Allyson-Olive114

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes it started the next day , wierd🙄

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Woot woooooot! I'm so glad

Best Answer
0 Votes