Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Flex 2.  It was working fine.  It now has a solid red light and blinking white.  I have tried to restart (press button 3 times within 5 sec's) and it does not restart.  I have tried different doggles and it still does not charge.  What does a solid red light and blinking white mean when I try to restart w/ no vibrations?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @bnmfinn  you can learn more about light patterns here - click to go there. The doggle - is that what you call the charging unit? Troubleshooting information for charging is here - click to read.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you but none of the lights were the lights on my fitbit Flex 2.  Now I have 4 flashing white w/ 1 solid Red.  That combination is not in the codes

Best Answer

@bnmfinn Lights Flex2.png

It does seem like you're having battery problems. Why not reach out to customer support to see if they have any other options for you.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US

Best Answer

Was this issue ever solved?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MizCusi  sometimes we don't know if there was a solution if the original poster doesn't return to tell us or mark the thread as best answer.

Best Answer

In the case of the white & red flashing lights: multiple restarts corrected the issue for me.. Though I do believe that my battery may soon be reaching the end of it's life, as the length of the charge is diminished.

Best Answer
0 Votes