Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 wont charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have put my Flex 2 in the charger for the past two nights but it won't charge. The lights indicate it is though. What should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Try restarting it. Do it at least three times as once doesnt always work. Clean the contacts on the pebble and charger with an alcohol wipe and try a different usb slot or wall charger. Let us know if any of that helps.

Restart your Tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Try restarting it. Do it at least three times as once doesnt always work. Clean the contacts on the pebble and charger with an alcohol wipe and try a different usb slot or wall charger. Let us know if any of that helps.

Restart your Tracker

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

I can't restart mine because there's no juice getting to it, and now it's completely dead.  Changed plugs, changed sockets.  Cleaned the contacts.  I'm left with either the cord is bad or the tracker is.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JoyE74 you will need to contact Support (link in my signature).

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Thanks

@NellyG wrote:

@JoyE74 you will need to contact Support (link in my signature).

Best Answer

My fitbit suddenly stopped tracking my steps. and the charge decreased. I have had it on the charger for 30 minutes, and t just keeps blinking with one light. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. 

Sent from myMail for iOS
Best Answer

@Debbie19 try restarting it several times and see if that helps.

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Best Answer

@Debbie19 @DrPat Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! Besides the restart that @NellyG suggested you can try cleaning the contacts using cotton with rubbing alcohol then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's usb port (try different ports) or use an UL listed usb wall adapter. After this, restart your device and see how it behaves.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem. It was on the charger all night and not charged this morning. I’ve cleaned the contacts, put it back in the charger but still nothing is happening 

Best Answer
0 Votes