Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys

hoping you can help- the pebble for my flex 2 watch does not seem to be working properly.

i have reset it by pressing the button at the back of the charger 3 times within 5 secs it hasn’t worked. Once I place the pebble back in the watch it might work for like 7 steps and stops working soon after. I tap it and the lights don’t flash up 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Maryanne1981, I hope you're having a good week!

Pebble is the company Fitbit acquired at the end of 2016. I don't believe those trackers work on the Fitbit platform but rather they wanted to kill them as a competitor and acquire their assets. I'm assuming some of the cute clock faces on the newer trackers came from this particular acquisition. Anyway ... If I'm understanding correctly, your Fitbit Flex 2 tracker, which you call Pebble, is dying shortly after charging? These trackers, unfortunately, aren't self-serviceable. I'm sure you'd have to break it to attempt to replace the small LiPo battery, you'd be better off buying a replacement Flex 2 tracker to replace yours and continue enjoying bands/accessories. Fitbit no longer sells them but you can find them in previously used and brand new condition on various marketplaces. Good luck and happy stepping! 🙂 

PS. Until you replace it, enable Fitbit Mobile Sync so you don't miss out on step tracking!

Best Answer
0 Votes