Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex two will not sync after doing everything listed in the help

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My flex two will not sync. I have tried everything listed in the help from the community. I am looking for answers on what to do next. I am using an iPhone with us with the latest iOS O software.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Dandu   

Which phone do you have and is it on the list of compatible devices? click to see

You try anything here on the article for trouble syncing? see if any of this helps - click to read

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

my phone is an iPhone 10 using the latest version of ISO 13 and is on the approved list for using the fitbit app with. Monday I finally removed my fitbit flex 2 from the app and reinstalled it.  It seems that in the last two days my fitbit is not holding a charge and the only way I can get it to sync is by placing it on the charger and then closing the app and reopening the app on my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Currently phone support seems to be weekdays only. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes